What Is Your Top Marketing Idea To Generate More Leads/Profit

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by totalwellness, Dec 16, 2009.

1. totalwellness

totalwellness New Member

Hi everyone,

I just want to get some feed back and also making this a learning opportunity for everyone. What is everyone's top marketing idea? What have you done that has created more profit/leads for your business.
  2. residualcash

residualcash New Member

There's money to be made posting on craigslist in the small biz section.

Get a few accounts per phone in your house hold to post more often.
  3. luis23

luis23 New Member

I totally agree on the craiglist thing. If you are a person making money on the internet. That's one way to go.

Create great landing website pages to elevate the conversion rate of your product. Then, you go into a PayPerClick campaign and craiglist.

SEO is also good, if you know how to do it.
  4. twnuck

twnuck New Member

What has helped me is to use exitsplash on every site I create. This creates a pop up when they try to leave my site and I always give away something of value (ebook / course) if they will sign up.

This keeps them on my site for another 5 to 10 seconds which is golden in the internet world!
  5. shubh

shubh New Member

For the perfect marketing plan proper assessment of future requirements, probable risks and client's expectations is must. That's why, most business owners are hiring the services of 'fintel' like companies that provide business analytical tools and comprehensive reports.
  6. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

My most successful lead generation activity has been article marketing. Make sure if you pursue this activity that you have the proper training to do this, once you do you can become very successful. Take Care.