What kind of products do you guys promote?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by lil_Magic07, Jan 24, 2008.

1. lil_Magic07

lil_Magic07 New Member

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Digital products

3. lil_Magic07

lil_Magic07 New Member

lol, me too. any others??

4. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

Adult novelty items (sex toys) and videos. This online store offers tons of FREEBIES and superb customer service. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a romantic Valentine gift or just wants to add a little spark to their relationship! I get an amazingly high 25% affiliate commission!!

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

It depends on the niche - for my chocolate candy site, I promote, you guessed it, chocolate candy! [​IMG]

Actually, I also promote a couple of digital products, like software to create your own personalized candy wrappers.

Then there are the candy making supplies for those who want to DIY, like molds, favor bags, etc.

For the insurance site, I promote companies that offer free car insurance quotes.

For the site I'm building now, I will be promoting some related NM health care products that answer the needs of that niche topic.

There really are so many different options, aren't there. So little time, so much to do. [​IMG]

6. montanaboy

montanaboy New Member

My main one is health and wellness, However i support my wife in her travel as well. And she does vice-versa.[​IMG]

7. lil_Magic07

lil_Magic07 New Member

im trying to find a product to promote for car enthusiast. no luck......yet[​IMG]

8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

How about car magazines from magazines.com? They have a good commission offer.

Think of the types of products you want to promote and then do a google search. For instance... driving gloves + affiliate
    or... designer hub caps + affiliate

I guess you can tell I'm not much of a car enthusiast. [​IMG] But you get the idea. This should bring up sites that offer those products and have affiliate programs. Go to the site and look for a link that says affiliates or affiliate program, usually at the bottom of the page.

Be aware that many companies won't let you become an affiliate without having a website, but there are plenty that do, you just have to take the time to search them out. Have fun.

[Post edited. Affiliate link removed - Admin]

9. lil_Magic07

lil_Magic07 New Member

Great idea Happywife! i will look into that. thanx[​IMG] im also thinking about purchasing SBI, how long did it take you to build a website from SBI?

10. markmiyashiro

markmiyashiro New Member

These amazing drops turn low octane into high octane go from 92 oct. to 108 oct. this was design for motorcycles for racing fuel. Each bottle can treat up to 30 gals. of gas. Improve performance, cleans engine, low emissions, be the first one on the block to out perform the rest. HHP Booster for motorcycles. but wait there is more...

11. markmiyashiro

markmiyashiro New Member

Rent the back window of your car to gyspybug.com they will pay you between $20-$400 a month. Place their sticker on your car, This is a Free Classified Ad Service, Free to post Ads, and of course Free to view Ads. Family friendly, No Adult Content. Place your Ad and become a premium promoter, it's Free to post your Ad, think of something- mice for sale, roach motel, Free dirt, you name it, help promote Ads and recieve $1.00 per Ad, earn up to $3,200 a month, sorry only $3,200 a month maximum

12. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: lil_Magic07Great idea Happywife! i will look into that. thanx im also thinking about purchasing SBI, how long did it take you to build a website from SBI?
    Glad to help. SBI is the best investment I've ever made in the business sense of the word - apart from the investment of my own efforts, of course. [​IMG]

How long? Well, that is sort of "relative." I am working on my third site which I started last week. I have 12 pages up and researching more and more every day - if only I would stay out of the forums! [​IMG]

Anyway, because this is my third site I was able to race through the beginning "bits" because I was already quite familiar with the process. If I think back to my first site (the chocolate candy one), I guess it took me a month to get through the researching stage and building the first dozen pages. But remember, it is an ongoing process. I just added 1/2 dozen pages this month to that site in prep. for Valentine's Day. It has around 250 pages and I will continue to add a few every month just to keep it fresh and active.

My insurance site (2nd one) went "up" really quickly - first 30 pages in a week - because I did so much of the prep work and writing before I actually bought the domain and officially started.

Too, you have to consider how much time you have to devote to it each day/week, etc. But, the fastest and most effective way of building a successful site (particularly for newbies) is SBI.

Well, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! [​IMG]

Let me know if I can help.

13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Quoting: happywifeIt has around 250 pages and I will continue to add a few every month just to keep it fresh and active.

I still have a ways to go on mine![​IMG]

But you are right on it being one of the best investments made in business...

It's because of SBI that I learned how to write articles, blog, do keyword searches, etc...

Probably one of the biggies for me was that I had always been terribly intimidated by html and now I have learned so much about it - almost without knowing it![​IMG]

14. gamesofskill2

gamesofskill2 New Member

I'm promoting uVme gameplatforms to anyone looking to own their own Online games platform. Something like having your own arcade room online. Since you get paid for every paid game on your platform.

15. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I promote an online mall that has over 1100 stores with almost every conceivable product you can imagine. You earn money from shopping for the things you need or want anyway but you also can give away free malls to others to shop from and earn huge residuals from their shopping as well.

16. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I promote digital products. They are the originals, too, not duplicated.

17. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

I promote the Wealthy Affiliate membership. I'm doing pretty well with it. It helps that I use and believe in the product I'm promoting, but some people hold that against me. [​IMG]

18. All digital products. Nothing that pays less than $20 commission. [​IMG]

19. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

I promote a stand alone product offered by a 22 year old timeshare company with a perpetual leverage pay plan that is allowing me and my team to start cashing some massive 5 figure a month checks. If you have a stand alone product, a simple system that closes for you,and a comp plan that pays both front end and residual then you have the recipe for six figure a year success. Good luck to all!

20. knslms

knslms New Member

dmitch31: I promote the Wealthy Affiliate membership. I'm doing pretty well with it. It helps that I use and believe in the product I'm promoting, but some people hold that against me.
    I think thats one of the biggest problems with web promotion, people who do no research on there products and just throw up a link. Its giving us all a bad name.