What made me change my mind

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by wahm253, Jul 21, 2008.

1. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

I saw this article

Channel 10 News

Then I saw THIS SPECIFICALLY in the article:

Simoni purchased $1,000 worth of what is being called advertising with Krimm's business. All Simoni had to do was click on a few Web sites each day and at the end of 15 days, he had a 50 percent return on his money.

Noticed how people are saying the difference between a Ponzi and ASD is that they sell ad packs.

Well...guess what the company in that ARTICLE sold, eh?
  2. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Do you think you found something we have seen before with this?
  3. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

Well.....I was smart enough not to get involved with autosurfing scams. When I first read about it here in the forum, I couldn't believe people were getting involved with it. I hope other people bail out before they get robbed.
  4. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Jubie,

I am glad to hear you passed on the scams. I do not want you or any one else to be taken by dishonest operations. So why do you pass on ASD? If it is a scam --please enlighten me with your specific proof as I am not interested in opinion to support the claim that this company is a scam. Please reply with REAL, HONEST and FACTUAL proof to any claim that ASD is a scam.

Thanks
  5. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

I was told the S.E.C. already went to investigate A.S.D. and sat down with Andy. The fact that they left without closing A.S.D. down made me feel a little more comfortable...
  6. easyasdcash

easyasdcash Guest

Hello,

This article has nothing to do with ASD, this is an entirely different company.
  7. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

easyasdcash: Hello,

This article has nothing to do with ASD, this is an entirely different company.
    In my opinion it is a scam. I also heard about the Channel 10 News article and read it. I have always had doubts about this type of business.
    Yes A.S.D is a different company but arn't you doing the same exact thing to earn money?

If you are happy with this business then more power to you. I wish you luck and prosperity. Me? I'm going in a different direction with my wallet. [​IMG]

It's absolutely ok to feel skeptical or even "change your mind" about A.S.D. There are a couple of people in this forum that have gotten out of A.S.D. But hey, like I said, if you're happy with it, then the best of luck.

Bye! [​IMG]
  8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Kinglions175: I was told the S.E.C. already went to investigate A.S.D. and sat down with Andy. The fact that they left without closing A.S.D. down made me feel a little more comfortable...

Well I dont know where you heard it from. But if it is true the only people who will be uncomfortable are our anonymous friends from the "other forums" who have come over here to make unproven accusations and scare people.

I am certainly totally unsurprised. ASD was structured in such a way that it will be sustainable and compliant and cannot be a ponzi.
  9. easyasdcash

easyasdcash Guest

One thing that is different is that ASD has integrity, and they hold up to thier promises. If you understand exactly how the system works then you will have a clear understanding of how everyone that gets involved can benefit from it. If you just think it is a scam based on the fact of your bad experinces that you have had in the past then you have no right to criticize ASD without fully looking into them. I have been in the internet / marketing scene for over 10 years now. I have seen scams come and go time and time again, and I am here to tell you that this is no scam, If you don't want to try it out then don't, no one is forcing anyone to get involved. Why not start with $10 and see how things go over like a three month period.
  10. easyasdcash

easyasdcash Guest

Thank you alasycia for backing me up on this.
  11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Just one comment.

To our anonymous friend WAHM253.

Your title "Why I changed my Mind" is a little suspect. You have been posting insinuations about the legality and a few others things about ASD for some time know all over the internet. You might be a little more subtle that some, but we get the message.

So "changing your mind " doesnt really come into it as I have never seen a post of yours ever that indicates that you might have any interest in ASD apart from getting everyone to believe it is a ponzi or a scam. So it looks like you havent changed your mind at all. So I guess it is just one of your clever titles to get people to come and look.

Worked didn't it, but as you insist on posting anonymously and noone even knows what programmes you DO think are any good or who ayou are working with at present, your credentials are a little lacking..
  12. easyasdcash

easyasdcash Guest

Hi alasycia,

The thing that I find funny is that wahm253 just joined on the 17th of July and has only one post, that one post is a link to an article that bashing ASD just becasue they assume is related to ASD. That goes to show how credible they are "NOT". Maybe they should read articles before they post them so they can get thier information right.
  13. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

easyasdcash: This article has nothing to do with ASD, this is an entirely different company.

Well, It's more about how THAT company is similar to ASD.[​IMG] Just by going on that alone, has caused me to be doubtful.

At first I was seriously considering ASD, until I did my research, even the SEC site gave hints as to what to what signs to look out for when coming across autosurf sites.

Sometimes you have to go with your gut on some things, listen to the little man inside you.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....well...it's a duck.
  14. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

alasycia: So "changing your mind " doesnt really come into it as I have never seen a post of yours ever that indicates that you might have any interest in ASD apart from getting everyone to believe it is a ponzi or a scam. So it looks like you havent changed your mind at all. So I guess it is just one of your clever titles to get people to come and look.

Just because I didn't make a post about me considering ASD, does not mean I did not consider it.

Posting Anon.? I thought everyone had a goofy screen name out there, don't they? lol
  15. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Hey wahm253...your posts all over the internets are funny.

Looking forward to your next post with a different screen name soon. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Having a screen name and hiding behind it are two different things!

Most of us here have signature links, and maybe names or emails on our profiles. We are easy to locate and people know who we work with. It makes sense, we are involved in some kind of business on the internet or off.

I guess that means that someone without any of this is (a) keeping quiet about their identity or (b) hasnt a clue about the internet and is not really involved in it at all.

You might have "considered" ASD, but we are not clear in what light you considered it. Clever, but not good enough.

So according to your thorough and publically published research - if it walks like a legitimate, sustainable and successful company and talks like a legitimate, sustainable and successful company it is ......?

Well according to you - it must be a legitimate sustainable and successful company!! Which is what the people who have really done their research know it to be.

And be careful about those "gut instincts". I had a friend who wrecked a very successful and long marketing career trusting his gut and ended up penniless and networkless, after investing his all in what was as a total scam, run by professional (and known) scammers. Because he trusted his gut! LOL
  17. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

"I was told the S.E.C. already went to investigate A.S.D. and sat down with Andy. The fact that they left without closing A.S.D. down made me feel a little more comfortable... "

The statement is made by Kinglions175. Would be interested to know if this is actually true or not. Don't know how someone could actually confirm that.
  18. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

What is true is that Andy has hired a Law Firm that specializes in SEC issues to ensure ASD remains completely compliant with all SEC regulations!!!

That was from the Miami convention - the company is in Miami with offices all over the US!

Andy is hiring the creme de la creme to ensure ASD is a success! In my book, that goes a long way towards building credibility!

I'm now choosing to ignore the nay-sayers. Like Iggy said... it's not about positive thinking... it's about your whole belief and outlook! I put a wall between myself and the negativity! If I respond with anger (or any variation thereof), I'm subconsciously buying into it!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  19. wahm253

wahm253 New Member

Vaussie: I'm now choosing to ignore the nay-sayers. Like Iggy said... it's not about positive thinking... it's about your whole belief and outlook! I put a wall between myself and the negativity! If I respond with anger (or any variation thereof), I'm subconsciously buying into it!

Well, I'm not being negative. I just have my my doubts, that's all. I am skeptical. I am just researching the SEC, the news article on Channel 10, and forming my own opinion about it.

There's a difference being "negative" vs. just being cautious.

""I was told the S.E.C. already went to investigate A.S.D. and sat down with Andy. The fact that they left without closing A.S.D. down made me feel a little more comfortable... "

Yeah, and they say I SAY amusing and funny things.

"I was told...."

You were told "by whom". Heck, at least I got a link going somewhere. LOL!

The worst thing to do, when citing a source is by starting off with "I was told...."
  20. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

wahm253,
    I'm not trying hard to make you believe what I said about what "I was told". You can believe it.. or not.. I don't care. My sponsor is someone I personally know and he doesn't just go around telling lies. So, when he also told me he and his wife had dinner with the attorney for A.S.D... I believed that as well. [​IMG] Of course you don't have to if you don't want to.