What made me change my mind

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by wahm253, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Caterina

Caterina New Member

wahm253:

Sometimes you have to go with your gut on some things, listen to the little man inside you.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....well...it's a duck.

And if it comes onto a forum, spewing unsubstantiated crap.....what's it called?

The little woman inside me tells me you're here for reasons that are NOT to benefit anyone but yourself.....
  2. dbass2

dbass2 New Member

I have posted on this forum before and some of the stuff I said was negative. And I have even been accused of being a whiner! My intent was not too bash ASD, I was just a little nervous about investing in something such as ASD, since this is really the first time Ive invested in something other than stocks, mutual funds, IRA, etc... Ive been doing some thinking and Ive realized that the internet can be a powerful tool and regardless of what topic, subject, etc... you research, there is always going to be bad things said about any topic on the internet. At this point forward, I will still keep a pulse of whats being said about ASD on the web, however, I will keep an open mind and not take anything I read or hear as gospel. After all, anyone can post anything they want on the internet, that doesnt make it true. For now, my decisons will be based upon results with me and my own account. And so far, everything I have been promised has been fulfilled... eventually. Lately things take a long time to happen and I am still not happy with customer servive, website performance, but I usually get paid at some point anyway. And due to the poor service, I have 0 referrals and don't expect to get any in the near future until I can prove to people that I have recouped some of my initial investment back and show them a functional website. And I also just want to make a comment, that the ups and downs of this opportunity is really turning out to very exciting for me. And I really am having a lot of fun with this opportunity and I am hoping for the best and to make lots of money. I just requested my first check today. Even though its a small check, it'll give me some reassurance about this program.

Until I start making money above and (way) beyond my initial investment, I am just going to hang on and enjoy the ride!
  3. Caterina

Caterina New Member

dbass2: I have posted on this forum before and some of the stuff I said was negative. And I have even been accused of being a whiner! My intent was not too bash ASD, I was just a little nervous about investing in something such as ASD, since this is really the first time Ive invested in something other than stocks, mutual funds, IRA, etc...

I don't think there's anything wrong with someone posting about their negative experience....I betcha we've all had at least one......LOL.....and when someone posts about a specific problem or frustration, I'm guessing more than a few can relate. The replies that come - the information, the suggestions for fixing, the encouragement - help a LOT more people than just the one who has posted.....imo.....so a "negative" post has value.

I don't see the value in posts made by people who come to this forum with NO experience with ASD, but yet claim to know it to be a fraudulent endeavor.....trying with all their might to cast doubt and suspicion.....man, is that sad or WHAT??!!

Happens on every forum I've ever frequented....

Anyhow, dbass.....how great that you're sharing your fun experiences, now.....and smart of you, imo, to request a small cashout, just to see how all that works!!
  4. asd is rolling

asd is rolling New Member

Well now, that attitude sounds alot better. Quite the improvement. You finally got paid the global credits that they said they were going to pay and now you're a believer! Most of us never doubted the company. My group has received cashout checks in as little as 10 days last week, so they are getting caught up.

I do think it helps to have good communication with your upline, they have been in longer, have been paid when they cashed out and know that the company always follows through. When you hear these things from your sponsor, you are less nervous and sleep better at night. You are more excited and you can share that excitement with prospects.