What other tools do I need?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Sep 15, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

So I bought the PL course for $77.00 and it looks like I'm not going to be successful with just my $77.00 investment

Please tell me what other tools do I need to purchase to give me a fighting chance in succeeding in this business? I'm ready to start making some money and I want the tools to help me do it.
  2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

What is the business you are in?

Do you have a mentor or someone in the business who should be assisting you? If so, what do they use?
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: rhondapSo I bought the PL course for $77.00 and it looks like I'm not going to be successful with just my $77.00 investment
    Yeah, you can still be successful with just that investment. You can start by creating free blogs. You don't need to invest anything else.
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i agree with makemoneyonline you don't need to invest anymore than what you have invested already as you have the option of free blogs and free ways to generate traffic. Other things can be bought but you don't necessarily need them
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

The biggest investment will be your time, there are usually no shortcuts to success