What should abandoned Coastal Synergy Group Members do?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Dec 13, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: asebfI hope Mr Napier understands that as well.

I do Bob and appreciate the value you bring to the forum.

JN
  2. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: rhondapThe only thing i see with what Jay is saying about if you buy a CV package from a CSG member today you may be lost after the 1st of the year is because in order to become a released Director you must pass up your first two sales to your Director - this would be y question - what would these new people do who choose to stay with CV........I understand it is your own business to market and run as you please and you can plug into to Official system for training etc etc but you first need to become a released Director in order to purchase the package at wholesale to market and profit for yourself.

Rhonda - ya know - just because I have a Chevrolet dealership - and I open an ice cream shop - it does not mean I must quit selling cars.

Why would a person tell one of their new recruits that they cannot now take their training sales? IF - and that is a big IF - all these CSG people move to some new deal (correction - START a new business) it does not mean they have died and are buried.

CV is a lifetime deal - right? - These CSG people at the worst case are not dying and are going to be buried. They - IF they decide to open a new business opportunity - will not lose their CV business.

Why would they decline to take the profit on training sales and help the new people get there?

Again - I just do not get what all the big deal is. I see zero risk from any CSG person. Worst case - the CSG person you bought from turns into a ghost and will not return your phone calls - will not help - will not send you a release etc. Now what? Again - no big deal.

If in the highly unlikely case that this would happen - they can lean on me - or any number of people to help.

Just do not see a problem in any of this CSG deal - for anyone.
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Bob,

It is a big deal if they will not return phone calls, will not help, will not send you a release because you can't run your business or buy packages yourself without the release.
  4. asebf

asebf New Member

Becky,

Agreed, and just as in your case, you found several people willing to step up and take their place. Having your director die is not deal breaker.
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Here's something else as well Bob. The CSG has used their own system to do things and that's part of what's going away. You see, the CSG does their own Q and A calls, Training Calls and have even done their own training events. Since they are going to go in a different direction they are going to no longer have the website, the q and a calls or the events - Which will leave everyone with 2 options, they can continue with Coastal using one of the options available for them or go with this group.

Imagine for a moment that you have a PC, you love it, it's working for you and you use Outlook for contact management. Then, one day you have a puter issue and Poof....No more PC. A friend tells you to buy a MAC so you do....but it's totally different! And no Outlook.

Kinda similar situation. I do agree that the people who have invested can and should stay with Coastal and MANY will but alot of them have not been informed that there's an official system or that they even had the option to use it. Many have not even been informed that there are official Coastal Trainings.

Those who do their research will find this out on their own, but some will be give mis-information along with the new opportunity and they'll simply go in that direction.

Jani hinted to what the CSG will use as a reason to move on, but what Jani doesn't understand because she's not a seasoned business owner is that the new company has no bonus vacations, a very short track record and if getting people to make a $1295 investment had it's challenges - Wait til she's out there marketing $1500, $4995 and $15,000.

I do wish these folks the best of luck and I know that the Board and Leadership Council will be working overtime to assist those who've been abandoned.

Jay NaPier
  6. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Just for the record, the call center prices are $1,995- $4,995 and $11,000 and we have had GREAT success with those prices. If you offer a good product with added benefits like we do at the call center then you can make sales at those prices. We can also offer the packages without the call center just like everyone else which is great for us and our prospects.
  7. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Apparently the Csg made their announcement today and there is another presentation at 7:30 by invitation only.Is there a Csg member willing to send me an invitation so that I am able to see what is going on.My email is [email protected].
  8. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

EmmJay.. the presentations today are ONLY for current CSG members... I am sorry but we can't go beyond that.

There will be a public presentation on December 30, but right now the information is for MEMBERS only and current csg members are at a very BIG advantage. Unlike what Jay is saying, NO MONEY is required and I can't speak for others within the CSG- but every one of my team members is 100% onboard with the changes.

Were they not, I will support them in a coastal business

Cheers all and no worries!

Jani
  9. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: formercsgladyIt says alot about the people running the CSG when they make a move like this and don't let people know they are changing companies. It was not business as usual as they wanted you to think.
    Former --- ??? I guess I am confused a bit. The people with CSG - Don't they have a choice? They can stay with CV right? They actually can do both - right?

One or the other -- is not mutually exclusive as I see it.

I am so simple minded - I sometimes miss things. Can you explain?
  10. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Bob,

What they are trying to say is YES no matter what "team" you align yourself with in Coastal you are forever a Coastal associate BUT the team you align yourself up with becomes your "trainer" so to speak where you get all of your info and assistance - many know nothing about the BOD or how to even plug into the BOD for training and assistance, websites etc etc....so now they are given this new info that the CSG has taken on a new direction for those who know about the BOD or other teams they can move forward in Coastal but those who are clueless and only know of CSG they are lost UNLESS the CSG helps them transition into another team and/or support group.

Now for those not qualified yet IF their CSG Director will still work with them to get qualified in Coastal that's all good but if not then again they have bought into a service/product they can not yet market for profit until they become qualified and released at the level of entry. You get your release from YOUR Director.

Sure those in CSG have a choice, they can stay in CV BUT the current system, training and marketing sites they are using now through the CSG will no longer be Coastal Vacations specific.

That is my understanding, I could be wrong.
  11. asebf

asebf New Member

Rhonda - thanks for clearing my head. I guess I am looking at how I do business. When I am in an industry I try to learn about not only the company I work with but all about the competition as well.

It is hard for me to imagine that all these CSG people are in such a vacuum.

Thanks Again.
  12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Tammy,

Happy Holidays from the A-Team. Good to see you. Im glad that you have enlightened us all as to what the new program is about. Alot of us have been asking with no answers as of yet and you are the first to explain the new opportunity.

Just like you April and I left the CSG leadership. Im not here to bash them as in any manner at all but it seems we both had reason to leave our association with them. I applaud them for creating new programs as that is what entrepreneurs do im just questioning the CLOAK + DAGGER method. I got an IM yesterday from a CSG member I had worked with in the past inviting me to a presentation yesterday which I couldnt attend and was told the next one coming soon but I couldnt get anymore info. Im glad you shared as now myself and all of the "in the dark" members of this forum have a better understanding of what is going on. Thanks again.

I enjoyed the short time we worked together on the CSG leadership and hae always appreciated the way you have always thought outside the box and have brought great marketing ideas to the group. Continued success in the future and dont be a stranger.

Talk soon.

Adam Frederick
    Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  13. Ive taken the time to research all the systems being used to market Coastal. I choose to use the Official Systems simply because it works best for me. I do work with people from all groups though and am very open to discussing options with anyone.
    It does not serve me to force you into my program. It Does serve me to help you find the tools that work for you.
    If you need some guidance and info drop me a quick email.

Please dont expect me to sugar coat anything for you. You will only get the truth. I tend to think that the fluff clouds peoples judgement creating "Lemmings" not Business owners.

Im a business owner. I market Coastal.

Sean Keely
    Level 3 Director CV
    FTV SE Distributor
    Expect Your Success Marketing
  14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

If you are a so called "abandoned CSG member" I have some suggestions. First off there is no reason to make a mad dash to find a director. I know many are shaking their heads and saying what are you talking about. A director is definitely a bonus but if you learn to use the system of Coastal they arent a necessity. And believe you me your old director will be more than willing to collect the money from a training sale you bring.

The system is as follows. You generate leads. This can be done various ways. There are lead providers, this forum is a great way, free classifieds, paid classifieds, and so on and so on. The official coastal websites even have ideas on how to do so as well as myself and many directors on this forum have created ways.

Here are the Official Coastal sites:

officialcoastaltool.com
    officialcoastaltraining.com

Your next step is to contact these leads. We have auto-responders, there are voice systems and there is the time and true method of calling them yourself. Many have phone fear. Here is a simple way to get over that. First understand everyone loves travel and we offer it at a discount. When you call a prospect tell them that you have come across an amazing travel package and ask them how much they travel and how much they spend. If they say they dont travel ask them why. The answers will probably be no money or time. Well then give them an example of the travel testimonies you have or have heard. There is a great travel resource @ coastalproof.com Facts tell but stories sell. I know all you CSG members have heard that from Nitsa. Well its true.

After this initial contact refer them to your website for more details. Email them a profile and stress how this document will explain everything. As well as inviting them to a call or to a recorded call. This is key. Many need a director for third party confirmation. Well you can use the calls for the same reason. Actually I think the call is more effective as there are so many people on it from all over the world.

After these steps most people have enough info to make a decision. You see even without a director you can succeed. So many of us put way too much stock in your director. On this forum itself you will see all of us directors vying for everyone to join them. I will readily admit that im looking for new members constantly. I stand on my own merits and have even started a thread called Adam's Advantage to give back to people in Coastal. In addition ive created a way for new associates ( ones that havent bought a package yet) to get started in Coastal for FREE. I have to say that my coaching is great for anyone looking to succeed in Coastal and accordingly I charge for my time. I do also give back in terms of free information as well ( again refer to the Adam's Advantage thread).

If you are a CSG member and feel on an island im here to say myself as well as the others in this forum are the Coast Guard ( in this case we will call ourselves the Coastal Guard). Use the threads here to ask questions. I assure you as all of the members are vying for you to join there team that if you ask a question it will surely get answered. If you are looking for some advice on topics in Coastal then check out my thread Adam's Advantage. You will see ive been giving back freely for months now. Its not a knee jerk reaction to the situation any of you CSG members are in. And if any of you are veterans of the CSG you remember that I was a board of director with the CSG and gave great trainings. I dont have a CSG MAC system anymore but when I did I know that many of my trainings are part of your back office.

Good luck as you move forward and happy New Year.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  15. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: formercsgladythe shipping center will look upline for you and find the next person upline who is NOT with the CSG.
    How would they know?