What strategies do you use for marketing your business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by vinnymatrix, Feb 1, 2010.

1. vinnymatrix

vinnymatrix Guest

Hello All,
    Lets see what is the most used strategy that marketers use to grow there business. Reply with your strategy.

Vinny

2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Attraction Marketing is the way to go with MLM.

Matt

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

People love free opportunities.

Trust seems to play an important role as well.

Vishal has recently written a great post pointing out the benefits of quality content..I really like that post.

Victoria

4. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

VictoriaNTC: People love free opportunities.

Trust seems to play an important role as well.

Vishal has recently written a great post pointing out the benefits of quality content..I really like that post.

Victoria
    Getting Backlinks the Spiritual (Easy) Way

I believe this is the post you are referring to?

It is a very good thread about writing quality content.

Matt

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Well one core simple strategy to use is forum or blog marketing.

This type of marketing gives one a "permanent" ad on the internet that can pay dividends for many years.

6. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

vinnymatrix

The best strategy is by using video and articles to promote yourself as an accomplished online marketer.

7. vinnymatrix

vinnymatrix Guest

Yes I am in the process of that. I was promoting my business which was still going fine but I am sure promoting myself it will double.

Vinny

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Taking massive action like:

PPC
    Article marketing
    SEO optimization
    Building a list
    Forum marketing

All of these combined efforts can pay you big down the road.

Tal

9. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

If you're a webmaster then it's crucial to have an opt in form to build future customer lists & therefore have to try & offer something of reasonable quality & preferably for free.

To attract customers to your websites it is crucial that you choose your niche keywords very carefully. Writing articles to the top three or four article directories with your keyword backlinks on the articles & then having your backlinks on other high page ranking websites & ofcourse the same backlinks pointing in the right direction, either directly to your website or too any of your articles.

This will build your page rankings very quickly with with main search engines & therefore increase your organic traffic for your associated keywords.

Mark [​IMG]

10. lmiller14

lmiller14 New Member

I am succesful with classified ads, forums, facebook and myspace.

11. mandrelly

mandrelly New Member

first start off slowly with ads, blogs, forums, and etc., once you've established a stable based income gother more ads and start accumulating more profit because of more exposure

12. GBGSuccessGroup

GBGSuccessGroup New Member

I use a new lead company which automatically loads 100 leads to my list every week...so in time, my list is growing on its own and the leads automatically get sent my autoresponder letters...all in one system with a comp plan attached..

Ive also been doing the social network sites... this method is time consuming but Ive been getting a few leads..

13. WhoIsBenjamin

WhoIsBenjamin New Member

Ok, I'll let the cat out the bag:

1. I freelance for writing articles, ebooks, and email autoresponder series as seed money to do...

2. Listbuilding. I prefer paid methods of building a list whenever possible, but there are various traffic strategies I use that are proven to generate me leads.

3. I DID use ebay, but now I help others get into a business I was involved in in the past

14. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi Imiller14;

Please can you tell me what is the best way to go about classified ads? I am trying it but i feel some kind of lost there. Is there any good way to go about?
    Thank you very much for your support.

Cheers,

15. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

vinnymatrix
    I have had the best traffic with articles and videos, but you have to be able to do the proper keyword research for best results, enjoy your business. Remember you must have a passion for what you are doing in order to be very successful. Take Care.

16. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Kanga: Please can you tell me what is the best way to go about classified ads? I am trying it but i feel some kind of lost there. Is there any good way to go about?
    Thank you very much for your support.
    It depends on whether you want to do offline ads or online ads.

For online ads you can use: craigs list, back page, kijiji, but you must read and follow their rules.

If you want to do offline classified ads you can put something in a local paper, shopper ad, or in a magazine relating to your particular niche or business.

Becky

17. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi ,

Thank you very much for the info, now what i really wanted to know was: if they were some special procedures to follow and apply to get real good results with Classified ads?? That was it Really.

Thank you guys..

18. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

The best route for myself have been keyword backlings with high ranking alexa sites, pointing to my articles & websites. There is also a good trick with you tube & that's to leave video responses with relevant niche related videos with high viewing figures, assuming you have uploaded your own video(s).

A top marketing guy told me recently that, banner marketing is the way forward as they are far cheaper PPC than text links & much more effective - average banner PPC PRICE 5p - 10p & text link PPC price 70p - 90p !!

Mark [​IMG]

19. georgie

georgie Guest

I use the following strategies for my website

1. Article submissions
    2. Press Release submissions
    3. Major Search Engine submissions
    4. Blog submissions
    5. Forum submissions
    6. Directory submissions
    7. Online Groups submissions
    8. Classified Ads submissions
    9. Social Bookmarking submissions
    10. Social Media Network Submissions
    11. Link Wheel Creation for 1 Major Keywords
    12. Hub Page Creation
    13. Local directory Listing (online yellow Page)

20. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi Guys;

One more important question related to our topic: Is Reciprocal Linking dead? i mean exchanging links with others webmasters.
    What are your ideas about that? links placed in others high Pr sites.
    Thank you vey much and take care.
    Cheers,