What System Are You Using to Promote Your MLM?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Matt Zenittini, Jan 28, 2010.

1. sarauk

sarauk New Member

Elur MLM: The REAL System is yourself...
    I agree well said, I found that the leads I found myself are the best leads. Of course the internet helps otherwise we will not be here.

2. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

There are some tips:-
    1) Blogging
    2) Article Marketing
    3) Forum Posting
    4) Blog Commenting

3. LawrenceTam

LawrenceTam New Member

I am one of the few L4 leaders in MLSP. I like the funded proposal.

the eventual evolution for most is to have your own but having one that converts well is key.

just make sure the system you use that the leads are YOURS. I've heard horror stories of another system where the own ripped the affiliate links and used it for himself. sad by true. protect your list guys.

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I love network marketing but anything to do with Jonathan Budd, run away.

5. dougadam

dougadam New Member

Mark_Worthen: CarbonCopyPRO
    I will be checking into CarbonCopyPRO

6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

gjohansson1: When you use a marketing system to promote your business online, make sure you follow the plan and commit to it for an absolute minimum of 6 months
    Stay consistent with effective marketing is the key for success. Too many, especially new people to marketing online, are of the impression that something magical should happen in 30 days. Well not if you have not established a list and are new.

Get into a regiment of what marketing methods is wise also. Have things that you do daily or every other day and keep at it.

Btw, gjohasson how are traffic exchanges and safelist working out for you? Many people say they are not good places for marketing.

7. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

talfighel: I love network marketing but anything to do with Jonathan Budd, run away.
    Any reasons in particular you feel this way?

Matt

8. RobWynkoop

RobWynkoop New Member

Well designed PPC ads driven to a quality, effective capture page using the Prosperity Central system. This is a very effective system. I have an affiliate link if anyone is interested you can PM me.

9. shaun

shaun New Member

cool signature Matt

10. Matt_Zavadil

Matt_Zavadil New Member

I use MLSP...I like the entire concept of helping people understand how to use the Internet through its teachings, etc.

11. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

I agree, what happened to old fashioned network marketing? I believe the best way to build a business is to build relationships with people. Talk about what it is you are doing. People will see the excitement in you, and to me, that is more convincing than using a system to bring people into your business.

I am not familiar with what everyone has been sharing about on here, and I am sure people are searching for better ways to market their business, because I am, but I still feel the best way to market a business is to use your mouth!

I hope everyone is succeeding with the system they are using.

12. kim_ward

kim_ward New Member

I like to create my own lead generation pages, but know that not everyone who is starting out can do that. I will create pages for
    team members who do not know how to do so though.

Systems are great, but if a lot of people are promoting the same
    lead captures pages online, well your advertising may not be as effective as it could be.

If there is a system that allows you to make your capture page more unique to you, and one that allows you to collect your own leads in auto responder of choice, that would be ideal!

I just have not found such a system yet.

Kim

13. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Systems are very important and i also feel the best way is to have personal contact with prospects. Doing business online is effective but will have its limitations because we always have to use tools for communication and they are what we rely on due to the distance factor. Simplicity is key too.

14. danie

danie New Member

This page is old one thing I hate is voicemail marketing I get them on my cell phone all the time hate it. They get my number off my website. That is why I have 2 cellphones lol. Anyway when I try to explain to people I don't need marketing or advertising for my product they just don't get it.
    If I say we have pin levels dropping like flies with people that has no networking experince and all we have is 4 questions we ask folks and give them a sample I know it sounds unreal but it is real the reason it is real is because of the product it like a miracle that instanly gives satisfaction.
    Let me put some facts up that the 4 questions work. We had one lady go from a unemployed housekeeper to six figures in a year. We have two 27 year old sixfigure earnes. We have a 22 year old never did networking just turn diamond. We have a 77 year just turned Sapphire. We have a young lady with 5 kids single mom on welfare just go Sapphire with no car. We have 5 diamonds in the month of march. It is crazy my upline turned Diamond in 5 months and he owned a contruction business before. And all they do is ask the 4 questions. The coffee business is massive stream of income and you have coffee that pays and is healthy. It is all over with the testimonials are off the hook. We have big time marketers dropping their other companies just to come ot our company and becoming Emeralds and Diamonds in a matter of months. We have no experience people becoming sapphires, rubies etc. You see the lines at Starbucks you no Mcdonalds made all there money on coffee and don't even do a hamburger commercial no more. You know subway is doing breakfast to serve coffee. Wake up and smell the coffee it is simple it is easy. Love Love it! Team Revolution

15. kailo

kailo New Member

You are definitely promoting for Mr. Budd lol. His technique is pretty pathetic because all you're going to do is try to help him make money. He teaches all the methods to get leads to his sales pages and other affiliate programs for him to make money.

In the end, you are not branding yourself, but you are branding Jonathan Budd.

16. danie

danie New Member

Freedom in the Cup Friday this is the most Interesting Radio Show people give live testimonials about my coffee live. I love this everyday we do this. Best Radio Show Ever. You don't need those kind of programs if you have leaders that are positive energetic love this biz.
    This is not a promotion it is just a drip. lol[​IMG] It is up to you to understand what you are listening too.

17. Lynn_EZ_MLM

Lynn_EZ_MLM New Member

I take several approaches to market my MLM which I highly believe in:

1) Craiglist was awesome until they blocked the URL
    2) forums like this one
    3) recruiting friends
    4) Working with merchants and non-profits who can make tons of ongoing money with this program
    5) Checking in with my people regularly and urging them on, providing personal coaching and mentoring works! People need the feedback and guidance makes a huge difference.
    6)I'm just jumping into article marketing - will let you know how it goes
    7)Have fun, promote a company you believe in and your enthusiasm in making a difference for others sells more than anything else!

18. SoMuchEnergy

SoMuchEnergy New Member

There is some good advice on this board! Glad I joined. I haven't come up with a system yet (i'm very new to this) except for promoting the product (which I LOVE) by using it and talking about my results on my facebook. I also include all my links on forums I frequent. Beyond that, I am a stay at home mom and don't really have the chance to talk to REAL people everyday face to face!

19. glopina

glopina New Member

I use the Renegade Network Marketer, Magnetic Sponsoring, and Building on a Budget to get the funded proposal.

20. glopina

glopina New Member

Currently, I use The Renegade Network Marketer and Magnetic Sponsoring. But has anyone heard of the Leaders Club?
    Gina