What System Are You Using to Promote Your MLM?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Matt Zenittini, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

glopina: has anyone heard of the Leaders Club?
    Haven't used any of their paid services but love their tips and videos.
    No spam from them, just helpful marketing tips by email weekly.
    I highly recommend them for that alone.
  2. glopina

glopina New Member

Can you tell me more about The Prosperity Marketing System?
    Thanks!
  3. sanjinc

sanjinc New Member

I use a blog, profesional website, social bookmarking, some forum posts and that's it for now.
  4. glopina

glopina New Member

I just started using Better Web Builder. You can also use it as an affiliate program and earn money when people sign up under you. It has capture pages, presentation pages, training, etc. I'm using it now instead of The Renegade Marketer.
    Gina Lopina
  5. troymcoughlin

troymcoughlin New Member

Wow, lots of great info on here! My primary company is Ambit energy, but the traditional approach they advise to approach your warm market of friends and relatives is I think kind of antiquated in this day and age. I have lost a few friends in the process unfortunately, just trying to save them money on their energy bills as a customer for free. I'm almost done the two-week trial of MLSP, and I have to say, for a newbie like me to internet marketing, I like their approach of pretty much walking you through each step in setting up your campaigns, plus they give you several capture pages to promote and tell you multiple paid and free ideas for marketing them. I'm going to try it out for a couple of months until I can really cut my teeth with this stuff, then I might try out a few of the other things mentioned here. Thanks for all of the great info here!!
  6. Good question,

As one who was on the internet before it went commercial, and have done well converting my traditional business to the internet, I have seen it all. One thing I have learned is what is hot today, may not be tomorrow.

What I have relied on for years is what I call back to basics marketing. First, you must target your audience, focus your advertising and make your point clear and concise, or better put, short and sweet. This applies to direct mail, as well as in your internet advertising. I have researched and evaluated dozens of so called systems, some worked, some didn't, but in all cases, they do not work forever, you have to stay ahead of the trend, and mobile media is the next hottest marketing strategy as I see it.

Do not ignore the back to basics advertising like signs and banners placed in high traffic areas specific to your business. As example, we all know unemployment is out of control, and no one is safe in their current jobs, so everyone is looking for supplement income opportunities, if not new employment opportunities. I provide free forensic morgage audits, so where better to park my vehicle with banner stating FREE FORENSIC MORTGAGE AUDITS, AGENTS WANTED than in front of unemployment office, job fairs and everywhere any company is hiring where there are long lines of unemployed people. Sometimes the least expensive advertising works best, and in this collapsed economy, everyone is looking to save money, not waste it, including those of us in business.

Success to all,
  7. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Excellent points FREEBUSINESSES! Back to the basics is always there. When it becomes too complicated it loses attention. People today don't want to waste time. Nobody likes jumping thru hoops. Keep it simple. [​IMG]
  8. eeidde

eeidde New Member

I would suggest that just being yourself, adding value in the circles that you are working in. Social media sites and others. There are a lot of systems out that that you can use to leverage your time with great training. I currently us MLSP. Excellent resource that can be used by anyone just getting started or even experienced internet marketers.
  9. raquel

raquel New Member

I've been using the phone and my warm list. I'm not at the point of needing an automated system yet, and I actually like making calls. I don't have to learn new software or spend additional money. Nothing beats the phone for me right now.
  10. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

I use prosperity central marketing system very easy lots of tools