What Was The Best Hands Down Way Of Marketing Your Business?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Kesha, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Kesha

Kesha New Member

What brought you the most prospects? callers? inquiries?

I'm doing quite well in getting signups but I want a more well rounded business. I would like to know what other successful methods are out there.
    Thanks in advance!

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It takes time and effort to build a successful business - but there are quite a few scattered throughout the forums. Your business looks interesting - am wondering what you consider a well - rounded business...?

3. FedIntRev

FedIntRev New Member

It depends on the type of product that you are sellign or promoting but Adwords is great. If you track your campaigns perfect, you can make quite a bit of money.

4. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

I would agree. Adwords is probably "hands down" the best, but you've got to know what you're doing. If you're promoting a niche that is not very competitive, then that certainly makes it safer.

5. jschuman

jschuman New Member

Google AdWords or some form of pay per click advertising is the quickest way to get traffic, but not one that I have spent much time on.

I personally have had the best luck combining article marketing and blogging with social bookmarking. I try to get a positive response for every visitor coming to my site, starting with building my list, and then going from there.

I also use the SubmitYourArticle.com to get thousands of unique articles online every month. Using this strategy I been able to get on page 1 of Google for hundreds of unique key words and have created thousands of back links to my site.

6. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

jschuman: I personally have had the best luck combining article marketing and blogging with social bookmarking. I try to get a positive response for every visitor coming to my site, starting with building my list, and then going from there.

As for me, i get visitors mostly from forums and my blog