What was your first successful business or work from home Job? (Everyone Welcome)

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by recruiter1, Aug 14, 2014.

?

How long did it take you to earn your first $1000 working from home?

This poll will close on Dec 14, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
  1. 0 - 1 Months

30.0%
  2. 1 - 2 Months

10.0%
  3. 2 - 3 Months

10.0%
  4. 3 - 4 Months

3.3%
  5. 5 - 6 Months

10.0%
  6. 7 - 8 Months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 8 - 9 Months

3.3%
  8. 9 - 10 Months

3.3%
  9. 11 - 12 Months

10.0%
  10. Not Yet but working in it

20.0%
  1. Pooja Sharma

Pooja Sharma New Member

Freelancer as a reporter and article writer. It was really tough to make out time for myself as I has to complete 50 articles in 15 days so I kept my foot on ground always. I earned good but that life was devastated so I left that field and now m into Online Marketing. It might doesn't provide good cash but relaxing work life.

2. Carlleen

Carlleen New Member

Would you consider a great Network marketing company?

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I'm still focusing on the free money making niche. I've made money this way for several years and I love it. :)

4. Jenae

Jenae New Member

My first was Mary Kay and then prepaid legal and now I'm new at 2 ds businesses and want to make them work this timbre.
    my very first home business was Mary Kay which I only stayed with for a year and then I was called back into the military. I did ok with it but was young at the time. Then later on I started doing prepaid legal and didn't follow through because of my ex husband at the time didn't like me doing it. Now I'm trying out 2 DS businesses that I want to succeed at and follow with because I'm ready now! I've tried surveys but most of the time they took me all over the place. This time I'm in through Facebook, linkedin pinterest etc..... still learning

payment proof likes this.
  5. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

I already talked about my first $1,000's in another thread. It was affiliate marketing way back when AOL used DMOZ for organic search results. Almost 100% 0f my traffic was from Search Engines and it was all free.
    Jenae, I was also in the Navy. I was a stoker on a Destroyer in the Canadian Navy but I probably mustered out while you were still in kindergarten.

payment proof, Jenae and Just2EZ like this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I'm from the USA, but I'd still like to say thank you for your service. Those in the military make the ultimate sacrifice so all of us have the freedom to do things, such as making money online.

Just2EZ and Jenae like this.
  7. Jenae

Jenae New Member

Thank you

8. Amin

Amin New Member

As I was engineer' student I discovered 2 powerful industries :
    - Network marketing (with ACN)
    - Webmarketing

I tried these to business, near to my studies.
    When I was graduated, I didn't looked for a job.
    I left MLM and worked hard in webmarketing... about 12 months later, I reached 1500$/month.

So I started again MLM with Organo Gold, after reaching Sapphire position in 3 months (and earning money)... I understood that this business was not for me..
    I tried different companies...I earned money (my best month is 20k$) but I didn't feel comfortable...
    Recently I found one which seems to be what I was looking for : Enoué
    I hope that this time I will go further with all my team ;-)

But no matter were you are now, don't forget : it will not be easy to reach your dreams but never quit.
    Never never never quit !

9. Adrian

Adrian Member

Zip Nada Zilch or ZNZ for short.A great CPA program used to convert like gangbusters for me.

10. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

Took about 6 months of trial and error for me. Once I got accepted into maxbounty things started go smother

11. Newoak

Newoak New Member