What work moms at home is best?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by seoguy2007, Oct 23, 2007.

1. cat_va

cat_va New Member

I agree with all of the above, finding a business or job that peaks your interest is important. A business will take a huge amount of time and money, so you have to make sure its something you'll want to do for quite a while.
    As far as work at home jobs, customer service is the most popular telecommuting position. You can still work as a CS rep if you have children, my husband works at night in a separate room away from the kids. Plus, no matter how poor the economy is, internet based companies (including Interpeller) will always have a need for telecommuting employees.
    Hope this helps,
  2. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Anything you need to do should have some proper training - I have purchased a website and am amazed at the training I am receiving - so intense and it can be done online or at their offices - we have catch up phone calls as often as poss and I can't believe what I have learned in only a couple of months - the best thing being also that you earn money from your campaigns as you are learning about doing it ! Real value for money.
  3. znapua

znapua New Member

I am involved in a company with less than 50,000 distributors. The company is called Zrii & is endorsed by the Chopra Center for Well Being. The company is owned by Bill Farley a billion dollar brand maker. Brands include Christion Dior, Jordache, & Fruit of the loom among others. It is currently the fastest growing company in network marketing history & is 100% debt free. I am so grateful to be involved in such a huge opportunity. Has anyone heard of Zrii? [​IMG]
  4. kimtarr

kimtarr New Member

I have been with a couple Home Businesses and just joined one that I feel is great!

If you want to become fit and wealthy, then this business is for you!
    In fact, you probably have one of their products in your home right now!

The company gives you FREE Customers.......about half of them are on a autoship which means residual income for you! They are also going to build your team FOR FREE all from TV and Radio infomercials!

You can literally, put your business on autopilot and the comapny will do the rest. Just answer some questions of the customers and that is it!
  5. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Yes I think you need to do what you are interested in - that way it doesn't feel like work!
  6. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

I believe the best site for at home moms is filling out surveys online. It is free and easy to do plus you can do it at your own pace. I highly recommend it.
  7. jwells

jwells New Member

Is there any good work at home jobs that pays you on time?
  8. dani_nae

dani_nae New Member

i agree that you need to find something that works for YOU. what works for me isn't goign to work for youa nd so forth. I just started writing articles a lot and submitting them to Associated Content. If you sumbit original material and give them exclusive rights to the article (meaning you cannot publish the article anywhere else) they will pay you a flat fee for it. They will pay you anywhere from $3-$7 an article. If you submitted 5 articles in one hour, which is totally possible, you would be making $15 an hour. It takes about a week to get them approved, but once they do you get paid instantly into your paypal account!
  9. muffinlou

muffinlou New Member

money4mommy ,,,could you tell me how you found these jobs ? you can pm me with the info.
  10. alexade

alexade New Member

WorkingMom.com is the website for people trying to give 100% on the job and 100% to their family -at the same time. To give 200% day after day, year after year, without burning out from the stress; you will need a miracle.

Fortunately, God is in the business of miracles.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.

We address both the practical and spiritual needs of working moms with free resources used by thousands of families with a mom in the paid workforce every day.
  11. lorilee

lorilee New Member

hi i have a question when you join you are limited to 15 a day? how do you get the refereals i dont get that part i understand veiwing the ads and getting money adding up and i dont understand how you get the referals or how do you get the money out of the account? you cant click more then 15 ads a day neither? thank you my email is [email protected] thanks
  12. cashpaidsurveys

cashpaidsurveys New Member

If you have small children, freelance writing and transcription is best

The most beautiful part about home business is that it doesn't matter which side of the tracks we grew up on... what color we are... whether or not we have a degree...
  13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I like Passive income like the affiliate programs I recommend on my blog.

I earned over $1100 in a few months with affiliate programs.
  14. coffee

coffee New Member

Also remember that it is work and you have to put the time and effort in to your business. Like others have said do something you are interested in, it will make it much better.
  15. tobrown

tobrown New Member

Hi-I just like to know the place you are working at that pays you $14 to $16 I am mom at home that need a home job.
    Please let me know.
    Thank you.
    katie w.
  16. desperate

desperate New Member

Hello samueldarwin,

Could you please tell me what you do exactly at the site you suggest that you earn money by ading and posting only with 15 minutes a day?
    I really need to find a legitimate way to earn some extra income.
    Kindly,
    Martha
  17. elabd

elabd New Member

hey roomies,

i have been searching for years what was the best online system to make money from home and thank god at Last i found it.
    i was recently mailed a wonderful money making club that is coached and guided step by step by the multi millionaire Mack Michaels,
    Maverick Money Makers is a private society that will teach you how to
    build a six-figure a month business on the internet (i am a living proof!!) . That will take about 1-3 hours a day of work and that depends on the amount of money that you are ready to make..... Plz Tell Me What You Think...
  18. mommybeth2007

mommybeth2007 New Member

I'm a stay at home mom of two (the oldest of which is 18 months). I've been trying since January to figure out how to make money online, but so far I've yet to pay for the internet bill. So far I've figured out that I can't depend on any kind of consistent schedule and that neither of my children care if mommy's working.

Assuming I reach cashout, PTC has provided a few bucks a month, but it's very time consuming and I get on every day hoping the sites are still running. GPT sign-ups can pay better, but they are just as time consuming, if not more. I felt like I was neglecting my family when I was trying to make money that way and grew even more frustrated when the offers stopped going through. I find surveys fun, but you will spend a lot more time doing pre-qualification surveys than the actual paying surveys and still aren't likely to make a decent income.

I personally would love to be able to write for a living, but not in a high stress deadline approaching manner. I had started writing on Helium and eHow, but haven't been able to do anything with it since the baby came in March. I've started a website/blog which is making a little bit of money with the advertising, but not enough to get paid yet. I'm having the problem that I'm not bringing in enough from any one method to focus on it, but without focus my efforts are diluted and less fruitful.

I'm just starting into trying affiliate marketing. I've been fairly focused on learning what I'm doing and getting going so I hope the fact that I'm not putting as much effort into everything else will pay off in the end. What actually attracted me is that the program I'm using emphasizes article writing as a major marketing method. Writing equals making money? It just might work for me.

If there are some successful affilate marketers out there that can correct me (i.e. tell me this is a pipe dream), I welcome the guidance, but my goal is to work very hard as an affiliate to get making a decent income (even if that means working more than full time), work part time to maintain that income and go back to my other writing as a hobby since I will have the freedom to not worry about how much money they make. Like I said, if somebody who is making their income through affiliate marketing thinks I need a reality check, I would appreciate the direction, but I've been lead to believe that these are not unreasonable expectations if I stick with it. Obviously, everything else I've mentioned isn't working and I'm sure there are a lot of us in here looking into affiliate marketing, so it would benefit us all.
  19. MargaretJones

MargaretJones New Member

I've been reading this thread for probably the past 10 minutes or so, and I am seeing a lot of good information [​IMG] Seems like it would be a good thing to highlight this particular thread in some way so new forum members could check it out.

Much success to you!
  20. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi mommybeth,

No, I don't think you need a reality check. You've surmised correctly on just about every point. You do need to focus on one particular thing to really get the results you are hoping for in the long run.

At the same time, I understand the difficulty in doing so as you need an immediate income.

Very few people get an immediate steady income online. It usually takes the average dedicated person several months to really build a solid foundation once they understand what it is that want to focus on.

When you've laid the groundwork, the work does get less and less as the income increases. That's the blessing of it and not a pipedream.

I often recommend to those who need an immediate income but DO want to build an online business, to look for a way that you can make some immediate cash (most likely offline) just to invest in a solid program like SBI or something and tide you over until your momentum starts to build.

Perhaps you can think of something in your local area that you could do from home mostly to make some extra cash temporarily - like baking or candy making and then deliver the goodies to some local businesses.

I'm guessing that even in these financially tight times, people are still going to be willing to shell out a buck or two for a homemade mouthwatering treat during their coffee break. [​IMG] It's human nature.

If that's something you want to try, steal a few recipes from my chocolate-candy-mall.com site and go for it. Just be sure to wrap the goodies neatly so the presentation is enticing and price them high enough to make a good profit margin.

This idea may not be for you, but perhaps someone else can use it or something similar to finance their online endeavors or tide them over until their current projects start to reap rewards.

Blessings,
    Angie