What would you like to see in Profit Lance?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by imarketing101, Jul 27, 2008.

1. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Hi Guys,

I currently have a site the offers Bonuses for Profit Lance. I created this site because although Profit Lance is great, I feel it's not 100% complete.

I feel I could greatly help my current and future subscribers if I could add bonuses that would benefit them most. So far I've added mainly the tools and materials I used - apart from what's already in PL - but I also had to leave out a few tools I couldn't get license to giveaway.

But enough about me...

What I am here to ask (I also ask this to all my subscribers) is: what do you think is missing in Profit Lance? What would you like to see there?

Here are some ideas I had (feel free to mention these if you like):
    - A members only forum
    - New tools
    - More in depth material
    - Beginners guide
    - More video tutorials

I appreciate your help and in good faith I offer my help for anything PL or internet marketing issues you might have.

Cheers,
    Peter
  2. knicky

knicky New Member

Member forum
    Beginner guide
    Updated/New tools

All really good suggestions, imarketing101.
  3. ShawnT72

ShawnT72 New Member

I agree with knicky but would also like to see more in depth material. A beginners step-by-step would be awsome too. Maybe some small projects to teach the basic stuff. I could definately use that. A members forum with a "How to" section. That would be cool. Thanks imarketing101 for your concern. Your ideas would definately help us newbies. Take care. -Shawn
  4. SheTeq

SheTeq New Member

Two things ...

1. For one of the other posting members here - a phone number.

2. A site search bar.
    I've only been working my way through the course for a few days, but several times I've tried to go back to something I read previously and can't find it. Maybe that's a trick to make you learn ... i'll probably have re=read most of the course 10 times before I get through it all due to searching for certain references.
    I am one of those 'want it now people', so it's suprising how patient I am being with this. Good thing I find it very interesting. I''m sure I will be back often after completing the course. It would be quicker to find information with a search bar.
    I sure hope I didn't miss seeing a search button somewhere. [​IMG]

My two cents ...
  5. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Thanks for that.

As you can probably tell I'm an affiliate for PL and I am trying to provide my members with better value. Call me idealistic, but I think affiliates should also give something back to the people who sign up.

The feedback I got is they wanted a step by step guide so i already included that in the newsletter. I thinkt he next thing to work on is on a forum.

Althought his forum is good, I feel most peoaple are not too comfortable discussing in depth startegies with people they don't know.

Cheers
  6. SheTeq

SheTeq New Member

Sorry about that. I guess my comments should have gone directly to PL. I realized you were an affiliate but from the thread title, thought you might some closer connection as well.

I also think the member forum is a great idea. If you build it yourself, outside of the PL members site, will you be able to limit to members only?
  7. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

SheTeq: I also think the member forum is a great idea. If you build it yourself, outside of the PL members site, will you be able to limit to members only?

I'd limit it to my members (Profit Lance Bonus Members) only. That's still in the plans because I will have to seriously redesign the members area first.

But you've given me an idea... maybe - with the help of Michael Andrews - I could open it to all the Profit Lance Members - at a later stage... We'll see!
  8. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

imarketing101: Here are some ideas I had (feel free to mention these if you like):
    - A members only forum
    - New tools
    - More in depth material
    - Beginners guide
    - More video tutorials

The only thing in my opinion is that PL is not giving us a free webpage host, page that should be available for us to add all the other recommendations like clickbank affiliate digital applications, any search / visitor indexes... and so on.

What do you mean by New Tools (some ideas?!)

More in depth material for what? To confuse us even more?

Also, the video qualities are very bad, but it's ok we do get the goal. And some more will be even better.

Just my 2c.
  9. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

It's all cool... every 2c you give is worth at least a dollar for me [​IMG]

By new tools I mean:
    - Keyword Research Tools
    - Web design tools

Perhaps the material is not neded.

I can understand why they don't give a webpage host... though they could give a discount...