What you need to Grow Your Online Business!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by GailMorrow, Jan 9, 2010.

  1. GailMorrow

    GailMorrow New Member

    Assuming you are new and do not understand how the method to this internet madness works, you will soon find out that your chance for survival on the internet is only 3%. So think about it, with those odds, what do you think those 3% do? They do what the other 97% don't do, TRAIN!
  2. mountainmom5

    mountainmom5 Gold Member

    And LEARN, constantly research and learn.[​IMG]
  3. FreeCashMan

    FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

    IF 3% are only making it, it is because they don't understand marketing is the essential for success, so "train" on multi-marketing methods. Just know that you won't learn it all in "one short."

    There is plenty of success to be had. You fail only if you quit.
  4. GailMorrow

    GailMorrow New Member

    And they don't understand marketing which is where the training comes in! So bottom line is if you want a life style change, you want to make a living on the internet, IT is WORK!

    [Please use Signature in your profile to add siganture - Admin]
  5. mddrrobinsonmd

    mddrrobinsonmd New Member

    I agree with what mountainmom5 said that we should not stop researching and learn more from it. I am also on the process of learning on how to run my own site and introduce them to the web browsers. [​IMG]
  6. Mark_Worthen

    Mark_Worthen New Member

    One of my mentors emphasizes the "3 P's" -

    Patience - Don't expect results overnight; keep plugging away, knowing the results will grow over time.

    Perseverance - "activity maintained in spite of difficulties or steadfast and long-continued application" (dictionary.reference.com)

    oPtimism (Positive attitude) - "A tendency to expect the best possible outcome or dwell on the most hopeful aspects of a situation" (answers.com)

    When I feel discouraged, I take some time off my work knowing that if I'm patient and hopeful that results will follow. Then after a brief break, I get back to work.

    All the Best,

  7. dula14

    dula14 New Member

    Well said Mark. Most people come into Internet marketing expecting instant results, and when it doesn't happen they give up, thinking "it's all just a scam". Unfortunately, that's the mindset I had about 7-8 years ago when I had my first experience marketing online. I gave it another try a couple years ago and have found success this time around because of those 3 points mentioned above. It makes me sick to think where I could be now had I implemented those 3 concepts from the beginning!
  8. Yeoch

    Yeoch Member

    Well, my contribution to the ongoing discussion is:

    "Learn from the proven successful people", and not from those
    "hyped/self-claimed six- or seven-figure successful marketers aplenty".
  9. shmeeko69

    shmeeko69 Member

    Hi Gail

    Apart from your own motivation & endeavour, you have to find a market your comfortable with & there's still a healthy demand for the product(s).

    Stats don't bother me, as it comes down to the individual & their own motivation & knowledge.

    To have your own website(s) help , as it's a landing page you own that your prospective customers can reach & is more official.

    In my opinion the best route to market your niche is to decide which keywords to use through google keyword tools, produce high ranking backlinks(look at alexa rankings) with your keywords in websites that allow sigantures, submit articles to the top few directories with your keywords as backlinks & whatch your google keywords rise through the page rankings - happy days.

    Remember to use google analytics & produce a sitemap so that the bots can crawl it easily, all of these tools are free with google.

    Hope this information is of some use to you.


    Mark [​IMG]
  10. GailMorrow

    GailMorrow New Member

    Thanks Mark,

    I am presently using all those methods, and they are working for me every day with my businesses online.

    And very well said, but for the people that Don't Know how to build a website, do not know what backlinks are, how to write articles, how to drive traffic to their website, and have never made any money online, you need training how to do it RIGHT!


    [Link removed - Admin]
  11. mountainmom5

    mountainmom5 Gold Member

    Gail you will want to keep your links in your signature otherwise admin will edit your post.[​IMG]
  12. yasser

    yasser New Member

    learn research and be patient. it doesn't happen overnight[​IMG]

Share This Page