Whats the best hosting

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by phillipelden, Sep 7, 2009.

1. phillipelden

phillipelden New Member

Hello, My name is John Katrichis and I would like to know whats the best hosting for my website.

Thank you.

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

phillipelden: Hello, My name is John Katrichis and I would like to know whats the best hosting for my website.

Thank you.

Your user name, sig file, and member profile show your name as Philip yet you just introduced yourself as John.

Which one is it then? Are you as confused as we are?

As far as hosting goes, why don't you go take a look at HostGator?

~Newbie Shield~

3. TyBrown

TyBrown New Member

I'm also a hostgator user

4. magume

magume New Member

i'm on GoDaddy

5. TwrPowerTeam

TwrPowerTeam New Member

I use will be using TWRpowersystems. Its all unlimited, Web hosting, web space, etc.

Blaine

6. johnkhoo

johnkhoo New Member

I use hostmonster.com since 2006. Never had a problem using it. Therefore, i would say you can consider using it.

7. mirab

mirab Member

They are all the same if you ask me. I pay 10 a month for mine and can do pretty much everything I need.
    Why pay more unless you are thinking of having a really huge site? Most beginners probably won't need to pay more than that.

Just don't get a free one unless your not planning on selling anything.

8. BizzySusan

BizzySusan New Member

That is peculiar John Phillip. [​IMG]

I'd figure out what you're going to need before going with a hosting. Shop around. There are good deals to be had with great companies [​IMG]

9. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

phillipelden: Hello, My name is John Katrichis and I would like to know whats the best hosting for my website.

Thank you.
    Bluehost is good. Also godaddy works best for my brother who's using it for 2 years now.

10. garygoh

garygoh New Member

I have been using hostagor for more than a year. Never have problem with them. Support is good. The best thing is, with slightly less than $10 a month, you can host unlimited domains.

11. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I like Hostgator - you can host unlimited domains and get a ton of badnwidth, not to mention access to Fantastico Deluxe, which has a lot of great free features you can use.

12. gowriter

gowriter Member

I use Bluehost. They have nice video tutorials on your cPanel to show you how to use it. They also show you how to use FTP, etc. Cheaper than most.

Pretty good customer service. They will call you to confirm it was you who bought the web hosting.

I found them to be pretty friendly. Very organized cPanel dashboard.

13. sequencehosting

sequencehosting New Member

It would be impossible to say who the best web hosting provider is since it will be different for everyone.

For example while Godaddy may provide cheap hosting they have a reputation for bad support. This may not be a problem for some people. On the other hand HostGator has amazing support and features but is slightly more expensive than GoDaddy.

I have personally used HostGator before and they are a fantastic choice. Amazing support, features and price.

14. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Newbie Shield: Hi John-Philip,

Your user name, sig file, and member profile show your name as Philip yet you just introduced yourself as John.

Which one is it then? Are you as confused as we are?

As far as hosting goes, why don't you go take a look at HostGator?
    lol - and I agree about HostGator being the way to go.