What's the best way to get traffic to your website?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by srama3, Feb 14, 2009.

1. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

I can tell you how to get free but slow way to create alot of traffic is by wrtting alot of keyword focus content pages and creating links to your site. You must provide content that alot of people are searching for that ads value to their search. The more clicks the higher rankings = more money. I wrote 100 pages to get 100 visits a day with over 300 backlinks. I have close to 150 pages with 600 back links for 300 visits a day. It takes time to build a business online. Keyword focus content and links should be your focus. Thank you Site Build It
  2. brian early

brian early New Member

It is tough to get 50 leads a day in the beginning of marketing your business, even if you spend money.

I would suggest focusing on one or two strategies to drive people to your capture page.

One free way to do that is through facebook. Add 30 people a day...EVERY day. If you only do this here and there, you will not build up any momentum. When people accept your friend request, send them a thank you. Ask a question like, Are you currently working a network marketing business, or are you looking for one?

Start a conversation from there. People don't want to be sold. If you do this with everyone, you will see results. Of course, most will already have a business. That's o.k. NEVER sell them on your business. Ask questions and control the conversation.

Remember you are not trying to convince anyone into anything. If you have to convice them to join, you will have to convince them to be on calls and convince them to work the business. Remember, it is a numbers game.

Another great way is to use YouTube to promote yourself and provide VALUE! NEVER blatantly sell your products and company. YouTube will shut you down. Instead provide value. Talk about a way to market on the internet. Or maybe a book, video or person you learned something from. Read up on a marketing technique and tell about it. VALUE is the key!

If you have more time than money, try these methods. There are others as well. Don't get bogged down with so many though. Stay laser focused and you will see results.
  3. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

I believe the best traffic is free traffic from the major search engines which require some work like writting a 100 + content keyword focus content pages that give your visitors what they are searching for with lots of links to your site. Its you business and it should take work. Trust me you will get a lot more than 50 Visitors a day. Charge!
  4. workbids

workbids New Member

Sonni
    Thank you Sonni thats a gret idea it builds trust in you and your company.
  5. MayaLocke

MayaLocke New Member

The best way to get a steady stream of traffic (outside of paying for it [​IMG] Its to build quality relevent content that is of interest to people in your niche.
  6. MaryCC

MaryCC New Member

I'm gonna try the classifieds for promoting my site instead of traffic exchanges. Thanks guys for the helpful lists.
  7. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

If your willing to settle for 50+ visitors a day to your website, then that can easily be done with a free traffic exchange like trafficswarm, which is one of the most popular traffic exchanges online, and has been around since 2003. The next way would be to write an informative article about your websites niche and then post it to the top article directories. Try and make it as unique as possible though for each submission. You can easily do that by changing the title slighty, and using different words in the articles body.
  8. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

I must say that i have found free traffic exchanges to be a great way to build a list, but other than that they are not too effective in generating immediate sales or commissions from my website.

The best things to promote on free traffic exchanges is more free traffic exchanges, traffic building products and list building tools.
  9. kylewillert

kylewillert New Member

Hello,
    I tried visitorboost.com it works pretty good. You can buy 1000-500,000 visitors for very low cost all depending on what group your targeting. It brings about 320 average people to my site a day. It seems to work good they have a 1000 hit trial for 1.97 to test it out also. But I have had about 1 sale per every 2000 average hits from this site.
  10. paulb1

paulb1 New Member

Optimizing each page of my website with keywords or tags has helped me to rank high on the major search engines. Another important factor is add rich content to your site daily, this will also help boost your search engine ranking, resulting in more qualified traffic.

PLB
  11. jedwinvellore

jedwinvellore New Member

Google search for blogs that have similar niche. Then post comments on those blogs. Simple method of getting low quality links. For high quality links, article writing for directories is the best method.

David
  12. mikecole62

mikecole62 New Member

I would say writing in Ezine articles and making videos on You Tube. Also you should be on face book making friends in your niche. I would say blogging also.
  13. katereber

katereber New Member

Hi there,
    If you want to have more visitors on your your website, maybe you have to work hard to market and promote your website. There's also some method you can do get the targeted visitors, you can try the social marketing, blogs, forums (you can put your signature). You can also do the SEO, to get your keywords to be on top..
    Good SEO = higher exposure = more visitors and sales.
  14. esolutionspro

esolutionspro New Member

Twitter is one of the most popular social connection websites where people interact in small, 140 character status messages. This is known as "micro-blogging" and it can be used as a whole new way of connecting with customers and fans of your product or service.

There are right and wrong techniques to using Twitter to market your small business, and you can gain a lot of advantage over your competitors who do not use new Internet technology to market their businesses.

I suggest using twitter to direct more traffic to your websites.
  15. katereber

katereber New Member

esolutionspro: Twitter is one of the most popular social connection websites where people interact in small, 140 character status messages. This is known as "micro-blogging" and it can be used as a whole new way of connecting with customers and fans of your product or service.

When it comes to social marketing,
    I preferred most is Facebook. For me
    It's the best way to promote your website
    and get more traffic. In Facebook, you don't
    need to follow other member..
    But it's your choice I respect it. [​IMG]
  16. star0525

star0525 New Member

VictoriaNTC
    Just checked out the Social Media Daily. It is a good resource. Thanks.
  17. Thiya

Thiya New Member

katereber: When it comes to social marketing,
    I preferred most is Facebook. For me
    It's the best way to promote your website
    and get more traffic. In Facebook, you don't
    need to follow other member..
    Yes, Of course. I Agree with it. In FB, but the advantage of twitter is that, if the number of followers are high and following you in their personal interest then it would be better for generating traffic for each of the post you add in your website and each of your tweets worth a lot for regular visit.
  18. mreese601

mreese601 Member

To get 50 visitor a day to your blog, then you need to Create an article or post, ping that article, then use socialposter.com (free tool) and ping each social bookmark. directory summit your page and comment on 5 top blogs in your niche. Find 5 forums in your niche and comment at lease 5 times. And that my friend will get you 50 visitor a day. Do that for 30 day and watch your income go up. Making money online really is easy if you will do the work.
  19. eliseland

eliseland New Member

Greetings from Norway,

my advice for getting more traffic to your site would be to get more backlinks which are links outside of your own web site. Large searchengines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc likes when you have backlinks. Remember it is the quality on the pages you backlink from that is important for the searchengines. If you backlink from a page which people hardly use, the searchengines won't take interest in it, but if you backlink from a famous forum or other social sites you will do yourself and your web site a huge favour [​IMG]

Cheers
  20. gxfreebies

gxfreebies New Member

You guys have some wonderful advice. I have been using Twitter and tweeting everything I can. It brings in visitors but no signups yet. Still new with the website so not a lot of content yet, but working on it. Will have to try some of the other ideas.
    This place is wonderful,I am so glad I found it. Lots and lots of helpful information.Thanks everyone.