What's your best bulk email software of choice?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bastian33, Sep 16, 2015.

1. bastian33

bastian33 New Member

Although I usually use Mailchimp or Promobrite (dotcom) as my choice of sending bulk emails, I'd like to see other options as well. So, if anyone can find a provider that's cheaper and has less than 10% bounces, please share. Thanks!

2. I use infinite its a self hosted autoresponder script, so there are no limitations or monthly payments. Its a free script to use I got mine from hotscripts years ago.

3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

Age old question, one which has no long term absolute answer. I have used them all, and one thing I learned is few will respond to unsolicited emails these days. I know I set my screening to max level and now very few emails get through, so that says it all, most emails today are spam and junk, so why bother. Email marketing was great decades ago, but less so today no matter which service you use. You get what you pay for in advertising in almost all cases.

SEO is essential in the long run, but most want traffic immediately, and without leads, and a list, you have nothing. The most simple thing to promote would be what everyone wants and needs to succeed, LEADS. No matter what type of business you promote, without leads who will convert into purchases, you are wasting your time online or off. We all have learned over the years that you need to advertise, and I had learned this in my traditional businesses, as well as my online businesses, if you don't advertise, you have nothing. Those who figure out the best means of advertising their businesses wins, simple.

Having evaluated and tested every known means of advertising, it can kill you if you don't choose wisely. I spent a fortune advertising over the years, and nothing beats referrals from all the rest. Customer referrals is the route to success in any business. I built my first business using this long standing strategy and was able to save thousands by not wasting it on advertising here and there and everywhere. Another lesson learned, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow. Lesson learned, you have to stay ahead of the trends.

The most cost effective means to create leads is to offer the same benefits to others whereby your referrals will generate more referrals with the right system. Leads are one thing, converting the leads is another. Having the full package is essential, and now you can access it all from one source rather than have to research and pick and choose from several vendors. Lead Lightening Business Blaster Lead System is the place to start. For just $7.00 you can start building your list with all the tools needed to succeed. Having evaluated every business building tool on the market, this is one you have to evaluate for yourself. Glad I did, got a dozen qualified leads in first week, and with capture pages, autoresponder and other must have tools to promote online or off, this is a must have system for beginner or professional.

Success to all,

4. Sarah27

Sarah27 New Member

im currently using Aweber - there is a monthly fee of 19 dollars however you do get a 30 day free trial so might be worth just trialling it and see what you think :)