What's your best way making money online?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by purposedriven42, Aug 6, 2008.

1. jjacks2005

jjacks2005 New Member

well there are so many ways to work from home. you can do online surveys. work from home systems. Sponsored blogging, Affiliate Marketing. and what i hear this is the main way to market. their is also bum marketing don't know if you heard of that?
  2. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

I am both into affiliate marketing and network marketing. Affiliate marketing is great for instant income, while network marketing allows me to build a business for the long-term and earn residual income, which is the income earned regularly with little effort required to maintain it. Therefore, I can take a vacation for 3 months and still get paid. [​IMG]
  3. Julsy

Julsy New Member

A very easy way to start is Cash Leveraging! Anyone can do it and it just works! A great way to "get your feet wet" before you find that "perfect" business that you must sink lots of money into later.
  4. Meshmore

Meshmore New Member

I use to think that Affiliate Marketing is the BEST source of online income because you never have to worry about customer complaints and refund issues

Boy I was wrong!

People are desperate for solutions - hence they turn online to find solutions

Hence the info-product business is one best source of online income

And even if you have no idea about any particular topic - know that you can always outsource people to write for you

And your job will be to write a sales page - and begin taking orders!
  5. homewizz

homewizz Guest

Yes, I have to agree that affiliate marketing is an excellent way to earn online but don't be fooled into thinking that it's an 'easy' way to earn an income. You need time, dedication and enthusiasm to make it work - but if you do manage to make it work, the rewards can be substantial. I also think that selling at online auctions is an excellent medium to earn online, such as ebay. You can even open your own online store on ebay. There are various other ways to earn an income online but you may not earn as much. With this in mind you can do 'a few' jobs to bring in an income. Hope this helps.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Meshmore: And even if you have no idea about any particular topic

lol - I run into that all the time but thanks to the internet, I can find a bunch of stuff that helps educate me in a hurry ( enough so that people actually think I know what I am doing![​IMG])
  7. aholmes

aholmes New Member

One thing I have learned very recently is that there is great money to be made online selling information. The best information for you to promote is your own. Create an ebook on a topic you love or on a topic that people are looking for information on. You can also search online to find information about topics you want to write about. Learn about the topic and the share what you have learned with others.
  8. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

For me, affiliate marketing and making/selling my own products. [​IMG]
  9. aholmes

aholmes New Member

Affiliate marketing is a great way for people to start earning online. You really need to learn all the best free and pay traffic sources for your affiliate product.

What is even better is to create your own product, make sure it converts well and have othe affiliates promote it for you! Then your product can produce you a more passive income and allow you to create more products.
  10. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

It never hurts to write valuable content ;)

~Newbie Shield~
  11. shonna27

shonna27 New Member

i have made the most money with affilliate marketing. Even though im new with it and i havent earned alot im earning wich is more than i can say for many many other products i have tried. The problem is i am new to marketing and am not real sure were to go to promote and what are the best paid advertising out there with out breaking my bank!
  12. Mr Ed

Mr Ed New Member

Jose, the author of this particular form asked purposedriven42: There are several ways of making money online. Can you please share to beginners what's your best way of making money online and why did you choose to focus on it?

I'm interested to hear who has been successful with their business for over a year and is making a full time income with it. By full time income, let's say $40,000 a year.
    Thanks!
  13. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

Based on my personal experience, both affiliate marketing and network marketing work great. Affiliate marketing will provide you with the immediate income you need, while network marketing is a long-term business that will reward you with residual income, which is the regular payments you will receive with little effort to maintain it. With affiliate marketing, you have to advertise regularly. Although the same applies for network marketing, advertising becomes optional once your organization is built. Affiliate marketing combined with network marketing will surely provide you with the financial independence you have been dreaming of over time.
  14. wahl2008

wahl2008 New Member

I'm a freelance VA, virual assistant, or administrator assistant.

I've been working freelance projects from home for over a year and am very happy with my success.

Honestly, I didn't think that I could ever find something that wasn't a scam of some sort.

I'll never get rich from this type of work, but I do make an honest living.
  15. cmw6300

cmw6300 New Member

Being that I just started out, I chose to go with affiliate marketing. My Online Income System lays everything out for you in a step-by-step plan that the complete beginner can easily follow. So far I have been with the program for a little over two weeks and I have learned so much about affiliate marketing.
  16. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

I am also using My online income system and I really like the system. I think that affiliate marketing is great to get into because there are so many ways you can market and once you learn the basics you can apply to virtually any product on the net.
  17. sjames23

sjames23 New Member

Online Affiliate Marketing is by far the easiest way to make money online. Also you can do things like CPA networks where you can earn money just by people putting in an email or zip code.

Very easy and you can make a crap load if you just know how to promote products like this.
  18. s12345

s12345 New Member

i love affiliate marketing most things are legitimate and i like learning how to market! [​IMG]
  19. samda

samda Member

There are many ways that you can do.

1) Google Adsense
    2) Affilate programs like click bank, cj, and many such things.
    3) Read mails, autosurf and other stuffs
    4) Ofcourse selling stuffs in Ebay
    5) PTC website (I do this)

Hope this helps you.
  20. darioizaks

darioizaks New Member

The best way of making an income on line for me is affiliate marketing, but the secret is buy a domain name that you can mask your affiliate link with because people are not always eager to click through an affiliate link as they just think you want to make some extra cash off them. Write some good articles and submit them with your new domain name inserted.