What's Your One Single Best Method For Online Advertising

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by homebus, Oct 23, 2008.

1. homebus

homebus New Member

Hi all.

just for me to get new ideas. What is your one single best method for advertising your website business and making money online?

just one method please, not a string of methods. ta very much

john

2. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Although you say that you don't want a string of methods, that is the very thing that works. If you stick to one method, if that one dries up, then you have no leads at all to your business. Traffic comes in waves from all sources, so when you have multiple methods out there, when one dries up, you are getting leads from another. This way you aren't totally alone at any time.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Posting classified ads

4. Seth

Seth New Member

homebus: just one method please, not a string of methods. ta very much

social networking

5. Anna_D

Anna_D New Member

I use multiple streams of traffic, but I mainly focus on PPC-marketing.

Quite a powerful method, if done well.

6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi John,

Create valuable content to naturally attract back links.

~Newbie Shield~

7. aandrews

aandrews Member

Quite simply, write articles, for social networks like:

Squidoo and HubPages. The Search Engines will pick up good content articles, possibly put them on their first page for the keyword you want and get you loads of traffic.

8. MrSmileyface564

MrSmileyface564 New Member

Well just look at how big successful companies market their products and or sevices. They advertise in magazines, newspapers, tv, movies, etc etc. They don't just choose one method and stick with it they have many methods to bring in potential customers and so should you. Even though there are many single methods that can bring in many buyers. It is always best to keep your doors open!![​IMG]

9. Loomis

Loomis New Member

Content is king online

10. jhoods21

jhoods21 New Member

Use sites and blogs such as squidoo

11. savvygrind

savvygrind New Member

Content Distribution & Syndication

12. barak

barak New Member

social network , forums and safe lists

13. ilcm1011

ilcm1011 New Member

I am going to have to agree with a couple of the other posts. If you just stick with one method you will have nowhere to go from there. The more methods you use the continuous income you will receive.

14. sportsnut

sportsnut New Member

If you havn't heard of the new TEL PRO program you should take a look. I have been using this new system for 3 months and I am recieving 7 to 8 incoming calls every day from people who are interested in a business op or have seen my product. What a change from buying leads and cold calling. This system works for any business.