When packages are updated...

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by cgmom, Mar 29, 2007.

1. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Ok, I have missed the product training call but was told of updates added to the package as well as the Travel Agent Card. How do I get the package updates and the form for the agent card? Are they automatically shipped to everyone with a package? Thanks in advance!
  2. roger

roger New Member

Hi cgmom,
    The travel agent program will be rolled out in a week or two and the newer packages already have the 2 new membership cards included, I'm not certain the new vacations are in there but most likely yes....I'm told you can order the new holidays by sending a SASE with $6.95 to the shipping center....re: product training call, it's every Thursday at 9pm est.

[​IMG]

Roger
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Roger, is that $6.95 per each new card and voucher?

How many new ones are there?

Which of the old ones are no longer valid or if you already have the old ones can they still be used?

Terri
  4. roger

roger New Member

I believe it is $6.95 per voucher but you'll have to confirm that as I've not ordered them yet. In total there are 6 new vacations (3 in L1, 1 in L2 and 2 in L3).....the Fly and Stays are no longer valid. However, if you submit the Fly and Stay you will receive a travel glossy for another trip instead.....your best bet for the most accurate information is to listen to the product call on Thursday night at 9pm est.

Roger
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Yes Sir....Thank you Roger.

Terri
  6. roger

roger New Member

You're welcome.....thank you madam.

[​IMG]

Roger
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Okay here is the latest info on the new certs etc for level one package:
    Added to the entry level package are the new Orlando Getaway, Las Vegas Getaway, and a vacation that includes the choice of over 50 different locations called the Getaway To Paradise. Coastal Vacations entry level members can also order complimentary vacations to 3 new locations??”-Angel Fire, New Mexico, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

The new Worldwide RV Savings Card and the Coastal Travel Agent Card will be available to all members within the next 2 weeks.

Terri
  8. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Thanks so much for all of your help. I wish there was a recorded product call because Thursdays are difficult for me. I am so glad I found this board as I am a newbie and need all the help I can get. I appreciate it everyone!

Nikki
  9. goldmills

goldmills New Member

We put up a call on coastal vacations podcast dot com which you can listen to highlights from the seminar in Orlando.

It's free to listen to.

Anyone know the new travel agent vendor yet? The people at Inteletravel really want to keep us with them, the owner keeps calling me...

I'd like to really see how they compare.

Jeff
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

No, I too am really wanting to know the new travel agent vendor myself, I did not like Intele so I went with Traverus.

Hey Jeff Mills, nice to "see" you here on our Coastal thread, I like listening to you on the training tapes in WCYS!!Thanks for some great ideas in the back office.

Terri
  11. roger

roger New Member

The BOD said yesterday it's another week or so before the new Travel Agent vendor is rolled out....good to see you in here Jeff, thanks for your help and insight.

[​IMG]

Roger
  12. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Quoting: cgmomI am so glad I found this board as I am a newbie and need all the help I can get. I appreciate it everyone!

Nikki

Hi Nikki:
    I am also a newbie, having started with Coastal Synergy Group on March 2nd, 2007. People are always willing to answer your question, so don't hestitate to ask questions. Sometimes, I would have a long list of questions, which always were answered.

Take Care,
    Robert

Ta
  13. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Nikki, and welcome.....What group are you with? I took a quick look at your website....is it Coastal Families World Wide? I like that!

Thanks for the update guys, so do we send in $6.95 per voucher (3 for entry level)? and what about the cards, do we have to send in money for those too? Or will they just be automatically sent with a SASE?

Thanks

Lindsay
  14. Mdmom

Mdmom New Member

Quoting: luvtravelNo, I too am really wanting to know the new travel agent vendor myself, I did not like Intele so I went with Traverus.

Terri,

What didn't you like about Inteletravel?
  15. goldmills

goldmills New Member

I am glad to be here and contribute to everyone's success. This is the best business to be in, in the entire world and the people in Coastal vacations are the most genuine, and hard working people on the planet.

You all deserve success in your endeavors, don't ever give up trying to reach your deams.

Jeff
  16. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Quoting: luvtravelNo, I too am really wanting to know the new travel agent vendor myself, I did not like Intele so I went with Traverus

Terri

What did you lke better about Traverus? I found it very confusing! Please explain.

Lindsay
  17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

You only get paid $100 for each person you sign with Intele.
    Traverus you get a residual income.
    I didn't like that Intele sold some items that were considered competing wth the Coastal pkg. (sorry cant find the site right now)

Un less things have changed with Intele I dont know.

That is why I am looki ng forward to a new travel agency for Coastal members, I really dont like having to pay the $49.95 mo.

Terri
  18. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Terri,
    you pay $49.95 a month for inteletravel?
  19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrTerri,
    you pay $49.95 a month for inteletravel?

No Harold, I was referring to Traverus, I have to pay $49.95 a month and I really dont want to have to do that.

Traverus:

"Referral Agent by purchasing the "Referral Travel Agent" Package. You will be required to pay a monthly fee of $49.95 per month. This fee covers the hosting of your web site, educational tools, booking engines, and much more!"

I am hoping the NEW travel agency with Coastal will be better than Intele. I just don't know why they won't reveal who it is, with Intele I think it's $19.95 a month.

Terri
  20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: goldmillsWe put up a call on coastal vacations podcast dot com which you can listen to highlights from the seminar in Orlando.

It's free to listen to.

If you haven't listened to it yet there is some GOOD stuff on that podcast!!

Thanks Jeff and Dean.

Terri