When packages are updated...

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by cgmom, Mar 29, 2007.

1. jen

jen New Member

Is there a monthly fee for Inteletravel like with Traverus?

Thanks in advance,
    Jen
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Yes, it is $19.95

Terri
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I only pay $7.95 a month for my Inteletravel site. I know there was a special deal going on when I signed up but I didn't know it was that special.
  4. roger

roger New Member

That's because you're special Harold....it looks like I picked the short straw, I paid 4 meeeeeeelion dollars for my site (works best in a Dr. Evil accent).

[​IMG]

Roger
  5. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Hey guys! I am with Coastal Families Worldwide. Its a great group! I wanted to let you know that I got my cards today and the Travel agent card gives you a website to go to. When you go to the address though, it says that the site hasn't been uploaded correctly. I guess we will have to wait to find out more! Please let me know if anyone finds out anything.

Also, has anyone used the Vegas vacation? We are getting ready to send off for our vouchers. Any advice on which program to use to save on air fare?

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! I am so glad I found this board.
  6. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Just roll the dice... pun intended on the Vegas trip and see what you get back, we all learn together, since no one here has used it, you'll be the guinea pig. (sorry for calling youa pig)

we should start a coastal usage thread for peoplel who used trips to post how the experience went. But I would leave out vendor name and contact details, to protect the "insider" info, since this is how we get paid in Coastal, sharing these great vendors with our teams.

Just talk about what trip you went on, how much it cost, how it worked out... etc..

help a lot of people out learning how to use their packages.

jeff
  7. cgmom

cgmom New Member

I think that would be a great thread! I guess I dont mind being the guinea pig on this one! I think I will get that thread started. Great idea, Jeff!
  8. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

This is a related question. When one buys a Premier package to get started in Coastal, and upgrades to Platinum, is it possible to sell the Premier package, since I don't need it anymore?

Take care,
    Robert
  9. goldmills

goldmills New Member

no you have to keep the premier, premier is your L1 and L2 package, Platinum is only the L3 package. They are all linked to the SAME ID from your L1 package and cannot be broken up.

Jeff
  10. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Quoting: goldmillsno you have to keep the premier, premier is your L1 and L2 package, Platinum is only the L3 package. They are all linked to the SAME ID from your L1 package and cannot be broken up.

Jeff

Hi Jeff:
    As quoted from my WholeSaleTravelNow.com website: "Purchase all Three Packages together today and save $1295!

For the intelligent traveler who wants to have it all. Why settle for just one? Your complete "Platinum" Travel Package contains hundreds of Domestic and International Vacations and Cruises. You get everything in all three packages for just $11,000.00...that's a savings of $1,295.00!

The Platinum Package is only $11,000!*

Get the Platinum Package (All Three Travel Packages Together) today!"

I assume when it says "Platinum Package (All Three Travel Packages Together)" that it's NOT just the L3 package.

Take Care,
    Robert
  11. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Look at it like this. Level 1 is the base product for each package. It has the membership cards in this package and the other packages are built around this one. When you come in at level 2 you will get both packages. If you come in at level 3 you will get all three packages. Treat each level as an add on to the next. I don't know why they advertise it the other way.
  12. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Pnot one can buy the L2 or L3 package as a stand alone package, they must buy L1, Premeir, or Platinum to get everything.

You can upgrade from L1 to Premier, or Premier to L3, but you pay the upgrade fees to get into the next level above.

If you bought L1 then later moved up the ladder to L3 you would not save the $1295 you do save if you just bought L3 Platinum to begin with.

Jeff