where can i find good work at home?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by outavis, May 3, 2009.

1. outavis

outavis New Member

Hello, My name Outavis and i am new to this to say the least, I was wondering what are good company who are hiring at the moment. For @ home workers who want to work from home, and do all @ home jobs require you to be experience to work from home thanks.

2. happygal

happygal Member

Well, here we are talking about surveys, specifically. And I think we can all agree that surveys, while you can make varying levels of money, are not a way to make a living.

3. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I agree with Happygal.
    You can work at home doing online surveys but you are not going to get rich. You might however make enough to pay a few bills a month.
    You might get more of a response if you repost this under the general advice section

4. samda

samda Member

Internet is one of the best place to find the place.

5. mlynn

mlynn Member

There are other work at home options - customer service, data entry (very hard to come by), transcription, virtual assistant, online tutor, writing, blogging....paid surveys is a good way to make extra money as well, but you won't make much.

6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

you can do survey but you cant be rich by that. but you still can earn a good income and pay your bill

7. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Internet marketing is the fastest growing business, and

will be most popular business in the near future.

Offline sale is past word.

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

8. kersieliebbk

kersieliebbk New Member

Dear all4one,

I go over with the site thou the offer is very promising and seems too good to be true, I never believe it. So easy, I don't work for easy money, I really work for hard earned money which will give me a passive income.
    So far Questnet is still the best in the planet.

9. rover

rover New Member

Surveys are a good way to make money on the net. There is a problem though. If you set out on your own to do surveys, you will make yourself family and friends crazy. Most surveys require several referrals by you to complete them. I use them almost everyday for 1-4 hours depending on my day. Actually about an average of 62 hours a month. I've had a really good experience doing so. I have yet to not be paid, in the six months I have been doing them. There is also another small problem. You must have organizational skills or you end buying things you don't need or want. Most surveys do require you buy something or try something. There is a date generally in which you must cancel. Keeping track of those products and dates separates the pros from those.

10. happygal

happygal Member

No, surveys don't require referrals to complete them. Those are companies POSING as surveys, but they are not surveys. Any site that requires you to give them others' emails, sign up with a credit card or pay a fee isn't being honest about being a survey site.

11. mlynn

mlynn Member

rover: Surveys are a good way to make money on the net. There is a problem though. If you set out on your own to do surveys, you will make yourself family and friends crazy. Most surveys require several referrals by you to complete them. I use them almost everyday for 1-4 hours depending on my day. Actually about an average of 62 hours a month. I've had a really good experience doing so. I have yet to not be paid, in the six months I have been doing them. There is also another small problem. You must have organizational skills or you end buying things you don't need or want. Most surveys do require you buy something or try something. There is a date generally in which you must cancel. Keeping track of those products and dates separates the pros from those.
    rover, sounds like you are talking about paid offers, not paid surveys. The two are totally different. Paid surveys are always FREE to do, the paid survey/market research companies pay YOU for YOUR opinion.

12. jenncez

jenncez New Member

I have to agree with other posters...there are surveys that pay, but they are usually not very much money. Although, a little bit of money is better than NONE if you are unemployed. The surveys that pay the most are the focus group types. Good luck to you!!