Where can I make a pitch page??

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by kevinds1981, Jan 24, 2008.

1. kevinds1981 New Member

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to create a pitch page used by all on Clickbank type sites but don't know if they are using some fancy software or just a free website builder?? Can anyone help??
  2. getagrip Gold Member

Download a free copy of NVU.com and then visit OSWD.org to get some templates - that should get you started.
  3. dmitch31 New Member

Weebly.com also has a variety of templates built into their free site builder that you can use.
  4. BillyPilgrim New Member

I use Weebly and Squidoo.

BP
  5. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

In the past, I have used NVU, Blogger and Google Page Creator.
    I now prefer Weebly, Squidoo and Hub Pages.
    I really like the way the Hubs look.
    You can build a Wordpress Blog as well, and they have great tutorials.
    These are free..I believe Wordpress has an upgrade for later as one progresses.
    I hope this helps.
    Have a great night and a prosperous month,
    Victoria.
  6. snibbor New Member

Thanks for sharing these links.

I was looking for a site to get headers and now my search is over.

Nial
  7. mihealthcoach New Member

Actually, Clickbank does not allow any free websites, so make sure to use a company that charges for their service.
  8. garygoh New Member

getagrip: Download a free copy of NVU.com and then visit OSWD.org to get some templates - that should get you started.
    Use komposer instead, NVU.com's forum is no longer active.

The two website editor is about the same. In fact, komposer is better than NVU.
  9. rosardz610 New Member

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any free e-mail hosting sites, if not, which would be the best paid site to join? Also, I've heard a lot about CPanel is there any way I could join that, or is it out of the question? please help! [IMG]