Where can I send my articles to?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by EZWealth, May 18, 2006.

1. workingfromhome

workingfromhome New Member

GoArticles is great
  2. gchildren

gchildren New Member

I use an article submitter. I don't know what kind of budget you have but they are quick and easy.

If you are trying to develop and grow your business, you might want to at least give them a try for a short period. See if using a submitter might give you the time to work on other marketing techniques.

Good luck,
    John
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

On an average , how many visitors do you get every month from these articles ?
  4. jschuman

jschuman New Member

SubmitYourArticle.com is the best I have found for several reasons, but they offer top knotch service, and their Article Leverage Program is unparalled from what I have seen and used this past 2 years.
  5. Chantelleh

Chantelleh New Member

Using Articles Factory, Search Warp, Digg and Ezinearticles will help you out. I use these along with others to drive traffic to my website.

Hope this helps
    -Chantelle
    [Link removed - Admin]
  6. PeterB

PeterB New Member

7. agelbuzz

agelbuzz New Member

8. PeterB

PeterB New Member

Ezinearticles.com

GoArticles.com

Regards, Peter
  9. bizhookup

bizhookup New Member

Hi there!

I use SubmitYourArticle.com.

Have a great weekend,
    Grace Neiman
  10. shermanchoo

shermanchoo New Member

If you have a website, you may like to post some to your blog before posting them to article directories. Since the google bots visit the high PR article sites regularly, this allows Google to index the material on your site 1st and have the material search engine listed.
  11. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

I need some advice on article submission.

I was told that with article submission you should a only submit to 3-5 of the top sites and that should be enough exposure as long as the article is well written, informative and keyword are placed correctly. Can anyone shed some light as to how many sites you need to place your articles in to get seen. Thank you in advance.
  12. Tracey

Tracey New Member

What about a blog? I started my first today-it's not great but it's a start. Then you could add an article each day or week or however often you'd like. Are you a member at EZ Wealth Solutions? I am and I am in the process of having a forum set up for us members. You may email me if you'd like to be notified when it is up and running.
    Tracey
    [email protected][​IMG]
  13. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

BillChechel:
    I need some advice on article submission.

I was told that with article submission you should a only submit to 3-5 of the top sites and that should be enough exposure as long as the article is well written, informative and keyword are placed correctly. Can anyone shed some light as to how many sites you need to place your articles in to get seen. Thank you in advance.

Hi Bill,

I agree you can submit to the top sites like ezinearticles, goarticles, etc but I recently started using submityourarticle and its so incredibly easy.

There is nothing wrong with creating more backlinks!

Take care,

Laura