Where do I get the t & c, privacy policy, etc for my webpages?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by catchdacons, Aug 4, 2012.

1. catchdacons

catchdacons New Member

Hello members,

I hope someone can help me by telling me where I would get this from? I know you have to apply it to your offer, etc. but I don't know where to get it, can anyone help me, please?

Thank you,
    catchdacons
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

catchdacons likes this.
  3. catchdacons

catchdacons New Member

Just2EZ Thanks for your quick reply, I'm not to sure what exactly I am going to be needing but I notice they are there but nobody really explains how to get them or what exactly is needed to be in it, I feel it's going to be quite a rough ride for a newbie like me...lol Thank you again!!

catchdacons
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

You also might need a earnings disclaimer or disclaimer that you are a biased reviewer earning money from links.
    OH, and a biggie is the PRIVACY POLICY if you use AdSense or any advertisers that place cookies on your visitors.
    Don't let it freak you out, just look at a few similar sites for examples of what you might need and adapt them to yours.
    It's mostly for your own protection but also gives your advertisers carte blanch to track your visitors so you get credit.
    catchdacons likes this.
  5. catchdacons

catchdacons New Member

I would like to start using AdSense but before I did I wanted to make sure of the req info to post to let consumers know about the content and my site...I think it might be better if I have someone show me or do it for me for the first couple times, really appreciate your help and Thank you
  6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

To put it simply, just visit some established sites related to your site, have a look at their privacy policy/terms of use, adapt it to your site. Don't worry, you won't go to jail if you make some mistakes ;)

If you still insist on playing safe, post your requirements on elance.com or guru.com and you'll be inundated with offers from freelance writers. I think you can get a professionally written one for $20 or so.
    catchdacons likes this.