Where do I go for support if my Director is a flake?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by griffiths, Apr 21, 2007.

1. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

You are most welcome Judy!

No problem about my name... It gets pronounced wrong even more often then it gets spelled wrong! I'm used to it!

I'm really glad to hear your husband is getting behind you... I actually don't encourage a partner starting up his/her business without the full support of their mate. You are very fortunate he has come onboard.

I think you might be missing out some on the training and support piece- advertising, yes is important. But it isn't the only new skill you need to be learning and developing! I would get in touch with her, and tell her what it is you are needing. You SHOULD be able to get the help that you need- it sounds like you are committed to your business (you are here after all!) and have the right attitude- most likely just a few little "tweaks" and your business will take off. I find it happens that way often- once people "get it" and have their own personal style and confidence-BOOM!

As for vacation testimonials, yes I do have some! I use my package with some regularity. Great thing is the CSG PERT team, they are there to help when you need to book vacations etc etc and have questions. It is a learning process, but after you have done it a few times it gets to be simple! You really DO need to know, use and believe in that package. I don't care how much you understand and love the business opportunity- the product is the backbone- know it and LOVE it!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  2. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

BOD= Board of Directors

Lots of options, Rhonda! The bod offers pretty swanky buisness cards that are quite reasonably priced for the quality AND have the official CV logo on them...

Then there is vista print.. they have great specials fairly regularly, so about $10 for a quantity.

I choose to make my own.. using avery cardstock and the free avery program.. that way my business cards look also like my websites!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG