Where Do You Find ClickBank Affiliates?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by 100CalorieGirls, Apr 11, 2009.

1. 100CalorieGirls New Member

An Update!

I sold only one book yesterday, are Mondays slow? Anyway, good news. An affiliate asked for my book to review today! Thanks for the tip. I also gave a shout out to all my new friends on this forum at my 100 Calorie Blog!

Yours,

Susie Trimble
  2. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

100CalorieGirls: I also gave a shout out to all my new friends on this forum at my 100 Calorie Blog!
    Thanks Susie! You may want to edit your signature as there is a 255 character limit. Hence your current URL is broken so it points to the wrong address. Correct format is:
    www.The100CalorieDiet.com

...including http://
  3. 100CalorieGirls New Member

Dear Vishal,

I didn't know my link wasn't clickable! I appreciate your letting me know. Also, I shortened my signature.

Yours,

Susie Trimble
  4. danialzerox New Member

wow..it's fun when you get your products sold.
  5. 100CalorieGirls New Member

Hi All!

Just a short update. Sales yesterday were zero until about two-thirty, when I got two sales within minutes from Canada. At first I thought it was from California and I was so excited because I had just put a free ad in California and I thought the sales were free for me. Turns out they were from my AdWords campaign.

Anyway, I had one sale before I went to bed and when I woke up, three more! OMG! BUT...these were all from Google Ads so I had to invest $38. I make $35.98 per sale, so I'm ecstatic!

Also, I had to give a refund from a lady who thought she was getting five books in the mail. Does this happen to any of y'all? I read through my pitch page to make sure it was clear you're getting ebooks. I think it is but will have to change it a little if this is an ongoing problem.

Yours,

Susie Trimble
  6. ryan80 Guest

Just Give It time And they will come to you if your ebook is worth selling. Ever thought of trying another online business?

Ryan
  7. Newbie Shield Gold Member

100CalorieGirls: What a cool name! What does it mean?
    Hi Susie, the interpretation of my forum name is up to the individual that views it :)

100CalorieGirls: I liked your advise, but I'm not clear as to what you mean by relevant sites. Do you mean diet sites?
    Yes and related industries. The word is synonymous with "related".

100CalorieGirls: Do you mean diet sites? And I don't know the rules as far as spamming goes. Would it be considered spamming if I contacted them.
    With something like this, it's not considered spamming. Some will be happy that you've contacted them with a chance to increase their income. Don't be afraid.

100CalorieGirls: How do I offer a free report?
    I don't know if you just added them, but it looks like you already have bonus gifts. You have it covered nicely :)

100CalorieGirls: I made over $500 my first week but spent about $100 on Adwords. Is that good?
    That's outstanding! Keep up the great work!

Keep reading this forum to continue learning about online marketing. I think the next thing to do is to read other sites about online marketing and making money online. You can find them through Google.

You can also take the free 30 Day Challenge. It's quick and easy. I did it in less than three days last year. Here is the link:

www.thirtydaychallenge.com

Don't buy any of their stuff. Just go through the teachings.

I'm very impressed with your success and hope that it continues.

~Newbie Shield~
  8. gridellas New Member

I think we are all excited about your success and thanx for sharing it with us[IMG] We always love to have the chance to get excited with the ones who are on the road to success. Keep up the great work and sharing your experiences. [IMG]
  9. 100CalorieGirls New Member

Hi Newbie Shield and Gridellas!

Thanks so much for your help and support!!! An update. Yesterday I got two affiliate sales and two personal sales. I didn't know how to look up my affiliates in ClickBank, but came across it and I found out I have 31 affiliates already! I really couldn't believe it. I was 37 out of 1281 under the health category under new products yesterday, but when I looked today I am 47.

Also, when I Google my book or my name, I come up everywhere. BUT when I click on some of them, a site comes up that has nothing to do with me. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Yours,

Susie Trimble

I'll check out The Thirty Day Challenge today.
  10. gridellas New Member

These are other people that use the same words as you do to advertise "their" products. Your competition. You are competing against them to get a good page rank on Google.

If you have better seo then they do then you will rank in a higher spot on the pages and therefore get more traffic. The best ones win. [IMG] Sounds like you are one of the best ones. Keep going and before too long you will be able to sit back and let people do the selling for you. [IMG]
  11. A8ch Gold Member

Hello Susie,

It's very refreshing to feel your enthusiasm and follow your success.
    Your achievement is inspiration for others. Keep it up the good work!

Hermas
  12. 100CalorieGirls New Member

Thank You Hermas!

I AM so excited! I really didn't believe that you could make so much money online. I'm only in my second week. I spent two years with a literary agent with no results, but I started making money from day 1 with ClickBank! It's like a dream come true!

I appreciate your kind words!

Yours,

Susie Trimble
  13. ModernMother New Member

You have a lot of helpful information and tools available for your affiliates. I bet given a little time you will have a ton of affiliates since you are being so helpful.
  14. newbiz02 New Member

weight loss and health niches tend to do well. I visited your landing page and im sure that you will get more conversions if you tweak it some more and use more niche related pictures and images.

I see you have some testimonials, so that is good. I think that you could make them shorter and split each one into 2 or 3. This way you will have more.

There is a bunch of other stuff you can do to increase your conversion on your landing page. But if this is your first product on clickbank then its looking pretty good.

cheers.
  15. mreese601 Member

100CalorieGirls
    first of all nice book! I might just have to promote it myself. But their is a site call JV network you can google it and do some JV with other people in your niche market.
  16. cjmo75 Guest

I think you need to mke a few sales of your product using your own affiliate link first. This will raise the gravity of your product, and get it listed higher up in the Clickbank search pages.

Also, you need to have good affiliate promo tools and a nice looking sales page, or many affiliates won't promote your product. The easier you make it for affiliates to sell, the more affiliates you'll attract.

Also, it depends a lot on your niche. Niches like internet marketing, weight loss, blogging, traffic generation, get your ex back, quit smoking, etc., are large niches and so it's easier to get affiliates there.

Also, don't put an opt-in form on your sales page. Many people won't promote sales pages that build the vendors list because they feel like the vendor is taking advantage of their traffic.
  17. robinincarolina Silver Member

Wow, loved reading this. I don't have much to add. I can just share with you how the product owners or whatever it is you call them found me.

First off a technical or internet savy person is not me, no way no how. I am just learning about what a domain name is and how it is important.

I am pretty active in my niche. I post of forums on the topics. I post on blogs on the topic. Some are rising top gurus in my niche (with the help of their affiliates of course). A few of them contacted me regarding promoting their product.

So I guess what they did was read comments, check out the websites of those that left comments and followed up.

I don't even know if that makes sense, but it's just a simple thought.

Keep it up! I share your enthusiasm, been at this for a while and still love it.
  18. onedumbaussie New Member

Hey Nice looking product you have there and a good affiliate area as well.

It is nice to know you are making sales that is an excellent start.

Great advice above, I will just throw 2 cents in while I am here.

Increase your commission to the full 75% Us affiliates are greedy and we look at higher commissions first.

Bust your bum to get a gravity around 100, Every course I have evr seen for clickbank says to select products with a gravity of 100 or so. It has got to do with proof the sales page and product works.

When you see a low gravity you get suspect on the sales page, the product etc. Affiliates like to promote proven products, Unfortunatley at tthe start you need to get the proof yourself.

I'll post an article and send a few hits to your sales page and see how they go. any information on conversion rates etc?

Take care and Best wishes.
  19. happywife Gold Member

Hey Justin,

Just wanted to let you know that your bottom link doesn't seem to be correct. It looks like you've got a double / that is skewing it.

Blessings,
    Angie
  20. onedumbaussie New Member

hey thanks!