where does money come from?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by westbrook, Sep 10, 2008.

1. westbrook

westbrook New Member

I was wanting to promote some of Profit Lance pre made sites that he has. Mike says they are clickbank products, I contacted Clickbank and they said that they were, but the way that the links were set up b Profit Lance, that my money would not come to me from clickbank. That makes me wonder... I hate to put money into pay per click with this and have no way of tracking and knowing where my money is going to be coming from. Anyone know?
  2. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

You need to sign up at Clickbank first, then under the "Edit Account" in the PL member's area, type in your Clickbank ID in the appropriate field. Then when you look at the Live Affiliate Sites section, their links have your ID in them (they will look like http://xxxx.begoozle.com/product/ with the xxxx being your Clickbank ID).

If someone purchases a product through your link, the money will be put in your Clickbank account. Clickbank sends out checks twice a month.

Hope that makes sense!
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Now Clickbank sends checks every two weeks
  4. Steve

Steve New Member

One thing to be aware of when you get started with CB. To make your account active and actually receive a check, you have to make 5 sales minimum including at least 1 each visa and mastercard. PayPal sales do not count for the minimum. After you have made the five sales and the pay period ends, they send the check at the end of the next two week pay period.

This may sound annoying, but don't let it bother you. It will feel great when you get that first check in the mail!

Cheers,
    Steve
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Steve: you have to make 5 sales minimum including at least 1 each visa and mastercard. PayPal sales do not count for the minimum.

And they have to be from 5 different sources.
  6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

happywife: And they have to be from 5 different sources.

Hey Angie,

That's interesting. Is it the same every month thereafter?

~Newbie Shield~
  7. Sonni

Sonni New Member

From what I understand they do this to detour people from buying their own product to get a payout I could be wrong, but that's what I read somewhere.
    Sonni
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Newbie Shield: That's interesting. Is it the same every month thereafter?

newbieshield....

my name isn't Angie but i thought i would answer :p

thats just for the first check after that there is no limit only the threshold which you set your self.
  9. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

pcwork: Now Clickbank sends checks every two weeks
    1 week now
  10. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

makemoneyonline:
    pcwork:
    Now Clickbank sends checks every two weeks

1 week now

Wow, I didn't know that. Now I'm even more anxious to get the money flowing!
  11. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Newbie Shield: Hey Angie,

That's interesting. Is it the same every month thereafter?
    Sonni: From what I understand they do this to detour people from buying their own product to get a payout I could be wrong, but that's what I read somewhere.
    Hemjoe: thats just for the first check after that there is no limit only the threshold which you set your self.

Yep! Yep! and Yep! [​IMG]

Well, you are 'allowed' to purchase products using your own links, but you won't get your first check until you have 5 different purchase sources 2 of them Visa and Mastercard. After that, there isn't a restriction.

I've found that if you have a product that you want to promote you can send a note to the owner and ask them if they would allow you to take a look at it and see if it would be appropriate for your niche/site. I've done that a couple of times and they were more than happy to give me a free copy to review so that I can promote it for them.

Please don't 'abuse' that. Don't use it to just try to get 'free stuff.' Only ask for a free review if you genuinely are considering it for promotion on your site, etc.

If you are looking for the information for your own personal benefit, pay for it. Sign up as an affiliate and purchase through your own link, but do buy it.

Blessings,
    Angie