Where is the best place to market motorcycle jackets

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by joe rocket, Nov 19, 2008.

1. joe rocket

joe rocket New Member

I sell motorcycle jackets online. Just wondering where the best place to market Joe Rocket jackets?
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Joe,

You might want to close the space within your addy at Joe- Rocket.

To market your jackets, you might want to post in motorcycle related forums and blogs.

You can also create articles on Squidoo, Hub Pages, EzineArticles, and GoArticles.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Newbie Shield gave you what I was gonna say - have fun![​IMG]
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can try advertising in USfreeads or a motorcycle website.
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Have you thought about offering a commission to marketers for generating sales for you? If you set up something like that, you can get webmasters who have websites (and lots of targeted traffic) dealing with motorcycles and motorcycle sports to sign up and promote your products for you.

You only have to pay when sales are made. If you offer a 10% commission on sales you'll probably get plenty of takers. Do your own profit margins allow you to offer something like that?
  6. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

happywife: Have you thought about offering a commission to marketers for generating sales for you? If you set up something like that, you can get webmasters who have websites (and lots of targeted traffic) dealing with motorcycles and motorcycle sports to sign up and promote your products for you.

You only have to pay when sales are made. If you offer a 10% commission on sales you'll probably get plenty of takers. Do your own profit margins allow you to offer something like that?

That is great advice Happywife (I forgot your first name).

I know someone who was doing that with a program she was promoting because she was making high-end commissions. She had lots of takers.

It is helpful to belong to several marketing forums as well in order to build up some relationships and get to know some people who know a lot about marketing.

Great advice though.

Take care,

Laura
  7. besthomebiz

besthomebiz New Member

You can do joint venture with web site owners who sell things related to motorcycle such as helmets, the actual motorcycle, jackets, etc. You can pay to market to a list of motor cycle subscribers or ezines. These are some good options.