Where is the lowest priced ink to buy besides ebay?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by workingathome, May 8, 2006.

1. workingathome

workingathome New Member

This site was sent to my email. Is this the cheapest?

[Affiliate link removed - Admin]

2. Hey workingathome,

I always go to the manufacturer, they have the product for your specific hardware. Usually the prices are fair and you will get the right thing for your printer or whatever.

Going to a wholesale distributer is a shot in the dark unless you have had dealings with them before.

Just my opinion.

Joe

3. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

I have tried 123inkjets.com and been happy with their product, but I know people who have tried a different one and the ink was dried out when it arrived.

I usually end up buying the manufacture's product directly from my office supply store, because I never remember to order ahead of time so that when I run out of ink, I have my backup ready. Duh...

But the money you save from ordering online or from these generic suppliers makes it very attractive. But as with anything, don't be surprised if the product you end up with isn't the same quality as that comes from the manufacturer...

4. eclair

eclair New Member

Cheap ink is something you should be careful of sometimes.

There are some people who sell cheap ink but the quality is poor. If you have any computer shops in your community, you could ask them what they use and where they get them [​IMG]

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

So you are not using the original ink for your printer.

But i know some cheap ink will dried up very fast. Maybe you can take a look around your community and find out from the computer shop.

6. timhale

timhale New Member

Hey workingathome,

Both in the chocolate/weightloss business, huh!?

Care to share notes?

~Tim

7. dreamwalker

dreamwalker New Member

Hi
    I actually bought one of the ink refill kits and refill my own. I have an HP and they are pretty easy to refill. No drilling holes to refill or anything. The HP already has the holes and it fills from the top so you don't have to worry about your tape coming loose and leaking ink. I don't remember which site I found them on, but just do a search for ink refill kit.

Hope this helps!