where to start?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by arcade, Sep 9, 2008.

1. arcade

arcade New Member

Hello there,

I've been using WA for a few month now, mostly inactive lately. I am learning alot from it, although there is TONS of information there. I feel like I'm getting overwhelmed to quickly. Does any one have suggestions to where to start? I complety 100% understand that it takes time to get to where you want to be, BUT... I could really use just alittle bit of money comming in so I know I'm doing something right and to show me... It's acctauly real. Could anyone give me some advice about... where to start acctauly earning money, even if its a dollar a day.

Thanks,
    arcade

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I would recommend reviewing the 8 Week Action Plan and take action as you go through it by implementing the strategies that are presented in it.

3. dkohlmeier

dkohlmeier New Member

Did you do the 8 week action plan? That takes you through the decision making process of the best way to start for you. If you are looking for free marketing methods, I would start with Squidoo. Learn how to find low competition keywords and optimize your lenses for them. Then offer a relevant product on the lens. A newbie on WA took this approach and made $127 dollars today. Check out the success thread to see his story.

Dan

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I agree.
    Start with Squidoo and Hub Pages, perhaps Weebly.com, and EZine.
    One at a time.

Just take it at a pace you feel comfortable with.
    If you try to pressure yourself, you could become more overwhelmed.

Try to keep this fun, and work with a topic you are at least interested in.

Victoria[​IMG]