Where To Submit Your Artcle

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by chrisbag, Dec 17, 2008.

1. chrisbag

chrisbag New Member

I know of ezines and goarticles but are any others that you can recommend
  2. wahl2008

wahl2008 New Member

e-articles.info is pretty good. E articles is the one and the only articles directory on the Internet where the same article is translated to 10 foreign languages.
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

ideamarketers.com is another one
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

5. Liquification

Liquification New Member

articleclick.com
    Articledashboard.com
    Amazines.com
    the articlehub.com
  6. tereaa

tereaa New Member

ActiveRain
    AutoSpies
    BallHype
    Beta Marker
    BlogHop
    Blogmemes.net
    BuzzFlash
    Care2 News
    Digg
    DotNetKicks.com
    Dzone
    Ezine Article Submission
    Folkd
    Hugg.com
    Humsurfer
    IndianPad
    KillerStartups
    Kinja
    Links.Hubspot.com
    Lipstick.com
    Listible
    Marktd
    Millions of Games
    OnMyList
    Pixel Groovy
    Plime
    PlugIM
    Propeller
    Protolize.org
    RealEstateVoices
    Reddit
    Searchles
    Shoutwire.com
    Sk*rt
    Slashdot
    Small Business Brief
    Socialogs
    Sphinn
    SpicyPage
    Swik.net
  7. chrisbag

chrisbag New Member

Thanks all for the recommendations.
  8. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

chrisbag: Thanks all for the recommendations.
    I also agree with it.
  9. Taty2010

Taty2010 New Member

Oh my goodness, thats a lot of websites. Can you submit one article to more than one website???
  10. ChrisPotter

ChrisPotter Guest

Taty2010: Can you submit one article to more than one website???
    I believe you can submit your one article to as many sites as possible, just a matter of how willing you are to go to each site and submit it. Very good idea to submit to all of them though.
  11. biltongonline

biltongonline New Member

I personally would not submit the same article to all the sites. If you can make different versions of the same article. the more unique each article is the more value you are adding to your niche market. Good articles will get better traffic . While I dont believe you get "penalised"for duplicate content as far as i know and have researched you will not get the same ranking for all of the articles of they are all the same. Quality and uniqueness of your content is what will separate from the rest of them out there .
  12. Ydris

Ydris New Member

I Love article marketing, it is a great way to Drive Traffic to your website. There are plenty of directories, go online and do a google search.
  13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

biltongonline: I personally would not submit the same article to all the sites. If you can make different versions of the same article. the more unique each article is the more value you are adding to your niche market. Good articles will get better traffic . While I dont believe you get "penalised"for duplicate content as far as i know and have researched you will not get the same ranking for all of the articles of they are all the same. Quality and uniqueness of your content is what will separate from the rest of them out there .

Very true!
  14. shiz101

shiz101 New Member

article base and article alley are other good directories you could submit to
    hope this helped[​IMG]
  15. sreez909

sreez909 New Member

Hi All,

I am new to this article writing. Can anyone please tell me the proceure of posting the articles so thati can earn a bit and learn many things.

Thanks in advance.
  16. sreez909

sreez909 New Member

Hi All,

CAn anyone tell me how do we make money by writing articles ?
  17. candy3

candy3 New Member

I actually work for a few companies writing and posting articles. We use Hubpages, Squidoo, ezines, goarticles, etc. Most people write the articles and make money off of the advertising on their pages or just use it to get traffic to their websites.

If you want to do what I do you should visit some of those sites and look at some of the articles - I'll use college education as an example but use whatever area you know and like. When you start reading the articles you will find many that have links that go to the same sites. Click on those links and contact the company to see if you can write and/or distribute for them. You should be knowledgeable in the subject or be willing to learn it before you contact them though.

From one company I get $50 per article I write and another $40 for submitting to 6 sites and maintaining those accounts. Not bad once you get the hang of it and gain speed. I found this company using the same method I just told you about. Good luck!
  18. mreese601

mreese601 Member

sreez909
    Yea I have to agree! You write good article in your bio, box you ad a link to a sales page and if that person want's to know more about your product they may buy your product our you could have a link going back to an affiliate link. If that person by then you make money.
  19. biggles

biggles New Member

Always used ezinearticles.com - many of the smaller sites aren't worth using and will not generate any exposure for you.
  20. Justine

Justine New Member

Ezinearticles and Articlebase are my top choice. One of the reasons is that these directories are the best in terms of quality and their authority. Many of my articles posted there, get published on other blogs, generating extra links and traffic to my websites.

Really worth considering [​IMG]