Where To Submit Your Artcle

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by chrisbag, Dec 17, 2008.

1. treevee

treevee Member

If you are looking for backlinks, some traffic and/or re-publishing of your articles, syndicated articles are fine. These are articles that are the exact same that can be submitted to different directories, without the mythical penalty. However, Google may only acknowledge one to rank, not always, but may.

On the other hand, if you are looking to drive more traffic to your site and having more of them ranking, changing the article up a bit will help .... supposedly.

So, if you are pressed for time, there are so many directories that you can be using for some syndicated, along with some original articles.
  2. Radioheada

Radioheada New Member

There are two different ways of using article directories, all depending on the scale of your projects, their purpose, the budget you have, the time you set up for the realization of a specific goal for your website.

1. you publish articles so you can attract targeted traffic ( targeted traffic- people who are looking exactly for what you offer- when it comes to money, targeted traffic usually means financial rewards)
    visitors read your articles,they are good or top quality, they visit your site, and friendship may grow.

2. you publish your articles so they give you good quality backlinks. you may publish many articles, so you get a ton of backlinks.
    we all know that SEO is all about good quality backlinks.

A Tip - Google values bigger sites, the more pages, the more backlinks- the better.

I personally prefer the mixture of both 1 and 2. publish good articles and write many, publish them. You have great visitors and many links. It does not take much more time to do it the right way.

remember
    You Build Your Brand

I would go after Ezinearticles and ArticleBase as Justyna have suggested.

If you have any more questions, just ask.
    thanks
  3. bankonadam

bankonadam New Member

If you have never tried Unique article wizard then I would give that a go. The simple proccess of writing an article then rewriting it 2 more times submitting it to (UAW) which will then make 100's of unique articles from the seed 3 and submit them to 100's of directories. (or you can get someone to do this for you[​IMG] ) the result is TRAFFIC MANIA! plus it produces loads of back links for your SEO
  4. jamess

jamess Member

There are many article sites which have good reputation like isnare article, articlebase directories etc...
  5. Adrian

Adrian Member

You can try a paid article submission service like UAW or Unique Article Wizard. The submission through this service is Top-Notch.
  6. I only use a few article directories for my campaign. To name a few:

newsvine.com
    ezinearticles.com
    articlesbase.com
    articleslash.net
    sooperarticles.com
    goarticles.com
    ezinemark.com

The main point is that you make sure that you have high quality written articles and good author bio.