Which are the highly reccommended paying survey sites?!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Although conceptually appealing, I don't think that these paid surveys are a good return on your investment.

You spend a lot of time doing it in relation to the amount that you get back which is usually less than US minimum wages.

2. Paul001

Paul001 New Member

I would agree with MomPowerEarner.

The truth about online paid surveys that it will never make you rich and will never replace the income of your regular job even if you are working with the minimum wage. This is simply because the number of daily surveys you may receive is limited to 20-30 if you register with 10-15 online survey panels.

Very time consuming and not enjoyable from the information I have had, but if it works for someone then it works.

3. Jstein

Jstein New Member

I agree with mompowerearner and paul001.

If you are joining this game you need to know that you arn't going to become rich, or even pay most of your bills for the month. However if you do it periodically and set aside the money in another bank account, it could pay off in the long run.

Like any money I make is going to go extra into my wedding fund, for those that are married or have been married, we know every little bit counts.

Main thing is, if it alters your lifestyle or you let it rule your lifestyle, its probably not worth doing.

4. plugandplay

plugandplay New Member

Some of the best that I have found are MySurvey, CashCrate and InboxDollars.

jonak47 likes this.
  5. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

I tried surveys a while ago and just as someone said earlier, a 10 min survey was still going strong 25 mins, later and then I closed it. Are they all like that - endless - or are there some that genuinely give you short surveys. I had one survey which insisted on my telling them which co i work for etc. when i said i work for myself from home. It was really quite bugging.:(

6. uncmonk27

uncmonk27 New Member

ecashopinions is the best I have used for sure

7. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

Not all surveys are endless like that, but sometimes the survey panel understates or overstates the actual time to complete a survey. The speed depends a lot on how you answer the questions and of course your own speed at filling in the forms, and even what client platform you are using (desktop vs. laptop vs. tablet vs. phone, etc.)

If you don't like filling out long surveys, Paid Viewpoint is a relatively new panel that has very short surveys, like in the 3 minute range. The longest survey I've ever done with that panel is 9 minutes.

8. nojobnoboss

nojobnoboss New Member

I agree with others about surveys. I did them for a short time, but it just seemed I wasn't going to make any real cash. $5 here, $10 there....Not enough for me to personally justify the time I spent on them, when I could spend my efforts elsewhere.

9. FYI: Some of the sites that you mention are not survey sites, rather they are GPT sites, and sites like that discourage people from taking surveys and making money.

10. Panterbx

Panterbx New Member

I myself do a lot of survey and so far the only one that has pay pretty good has been Inbox. It seem thought that lately just to complete a survey is a 80% chance that one won't qualified. It is a bit frustrating, but inbox has been good.

11. plugandplay

plugandplay New Member

The ones which have been the best, for me at least, is Opinion Place (they pay via Pay Pal almost immediately after each survey), MySurvey, Valued Opinions, IdeaShifters and American Consumer Panel, Only Cash Surveys. Cash Crate and Inbox are good to, it just takes time to earn enough to get paid, but they do pay you.

As you say many times you get kicked out (disqualified) of a survey after completing 50% or more of it and with the 20+ or so survey groups I’ve worked over (tested) this past year, I’ve only continued with the ones above as they are the best, or least bad LOL, in that. Many of them don't do much in they way of rewards or don't reward you via Pay Pal or Amazon gifts (and only these are worth it to me)

I’ve also learned that the faster you respond when theyemail you to notify you and you complete them, the better rewarding ones you start getting, and if you do the lower paying ones (I used to just ignore these until I figured this out), they sometimes lead to special surveys, panels and diaries, which pay a lot better. I’ve also been sent special survey things and invited to be part of other survey groups.

If you PM me your email they will send you and e-vites to become a member.

12. motivate

motivate New Member

Hello Everyone, a new great survey site that I love is called Paid View Point. Although they don't pay that much, they still pay. And the surveys are short and sweet. I don't like those long surveys at all. Paid View Point surveys are short, the site is legit and free to join. Check it out when you can:)

13. Panos

Panos New Member

Ipsos i say is a good one. Mysurvey and Pinecone worth a shot

14. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

A really easy survey site to earn gift cards is tellwut.com. It's not really a survey site, you actually answer poll questions which are created by other members for points daily. I earn a $25 Walmart gift card every 5 weeks or so.

15. cangel

cangel New Member

I recently became a member of opinionsite.com. The registration is free (unlike some survey sites) and they even have a refer-a-friend program which also gives points.

payment proof likes this.
  16. Haley O.

Haley O. New Member

I personally made money with Inbox dollars. You get paid for doing surveys as well as reading paid emails and completing tasks, you can also make money by doing offers. Although this process can take a while especially if your only reading paid emails. You also need to qualify for the surveys. I made $30 in a little less then a year.

17. ronniebranch

ronniebranch Member

Survey sites are alright, but you have to recruit if u want to make any real money. The best way to earn from sites is to learn how to market so u can get a endless amount of recruits.

18. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Using every earning opportunity a site offers is the way to go. You need to be very selective about the sites you use too.

I've made money this way for over 7 years.

19. ragdolll

ragdolll New Member

I have been with Opinionsite for two years and is one of my favorites because it works. As in any panel to get the points is a kind of slow but Opinionsite pays fast. You won't get rich doing surveys but you'll get some extra money.

payment proof and getsby like this.
  20. getsby

getsby New Member

Easy to rack up points. They reward you even if you don't qualify for a survey...