Which Home Business Really Works?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by marperrr, Jun 3, 2008.

1. marperrr

marperrr New Member

There are millions out there....I am involved in a few.
    I guess the way to go is find someone who actually DOES it and can prove it...then copy what they did

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

That's right Mark and I love the story about the firewood on your site - been there, done that! ( the fence posts actually burned really well and hot as it's so dry - lol) [​IMG]

3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

You're right Mark, the best way to find success would be following the lead of a successful mentor. Unfortunately, most businesses out there really don't offer you this luxury. Most learn through trial and error.

4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Finding a home business that works has a lot to
    do with determination to succeed.

Also finding someone that is successful and
    willing to help is one of the most important
    factors in succeeding in a home business.

Becky

5. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

In order to succeed online with any business you must know how to market, how to get in front of your target market. Once you know how to market effectively and then take the action required then you will see amazing results. I also believe in doing what works, not reinventing the wheel.

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

It also depends on your interests and skills

7. logikone

logikone New Member

If I may say, hanging around in forums like these, is a great way to learn from others with more experience, and a great way to avoid mistakes that newbies generally make

8. dmar01

dmar01 New Member

Yes, the great key of been successful in this business is researching the web, because there's programs that really works, I've spent a lot of money on tons of programs, and never see not even a penny back from them, because I really didn't spend time researching for opinions and advise.

9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

To answer the question in the subject of of the thread, I think that if you apply the strategies and techniques you can learn at Wealthy Affiliate, you have a great chance of succeeding.

10. lalit7552

lalit7552 New Member

Well everyone is saying about the home job but no one till disclosed which one is better

11. dmar01

dmar01 New Member

lalit7552,

We can't promote any website here, he will like to tell you this is better than this one, etc. Go to the signatures at the end of our messages and check them out. All of us will tell you mine is the best one, YADA, YADA, YADA. Go and take a look and you will see for yourself, which one is good by READING the information. Good Luck!! [​IMG]

12. srob4

srob4 New Member

Lots of hard work

13. De La Mente

De La Mente New Member

The best would be one with a hugh duplication rate of success, one that really lives up the "Anyone can do it!" with no inner competition.

14. herwindz

herwindz New Member

yup, inner competition is really things that we all must try to avoid

15. Aspire

Aspire New Member

marperrr: and can prove it...then copy what they did

Good method in theory - I use to do this religiously and was usually dissapointed with my results until I started listening to many "How to do it's".

Things started to fall into place for me when I took the best bits from all the stories, mixed them with my own personality, and then started the momentum with bucket-loads of enthusiasm and dedication.

The common denominator with all the success stories is the simple fact that those who succeed are all like run-away trains with the right ammunition.

Paul

16. Seth

Seth New Member

the one with proven records ...

lots of program does work but the diff, is how much money are you making from this one and to that one..

when you say WORKS, for me it works when i start marking $1-5 Grand per month..

17. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

A long term business building attitude coupled with a passion and devotion toward making money online is a prerequisite to success.

Get the education. Then plan, test, track, and tweak. Rinse and repeat.

That's what "Really Works".

Read the forum threads to decide which program is for you. It's different for everyone. You'll be able to determine which programs are popular around here. I like Aspire's reply.

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~

18. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Newbie Shield: I like Aspire's reply

me too.. good words, Paul - I like the visual of the runaway train...[​IMG]

19. TALTOA

TALTOA New Member

What I find great about all the techniques is that they will work for just about any business, with a little tweaking.

Hi all...I'm Mike....new here.

20. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

For me, affiliate marketing and joint ventures, hands down.