which is best way to earn money online

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by vikramhjain, Apr 11, 2009.

1. vikramhjain

vikramhjain Guest

best way to earn money online
  2. samda

samda Member

There are quite a lot of them. Google adsense and the affiliate marketing are the top rated ones.

Also I use to earn money by reading ads(30 Sec). I make around $500 a month.

Sam
  3. garygoh

garygoh New Member

samueldarwin: Also I use to earn money by reading ads(30 Sec). I make around $500 a month.
    That's not bad. Just wondering what sort of ads do you normally get?

I am a member of a get paid to read emails program, most of time I will get ads relevant to internet marketing.
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi vikramhjain,

By learning, researching, planning, implementing, monitoring, tweaking, re-implementing. Repeat.

~Newbie Shield~
  5. samda

samda Member

garygoh: That's not bad. Just wondering what sort of ads do you normally get?

I am a member of a get paid to read emails program, most of time I will get ads relevant to internet marketing.

Yes this niche is all about internet. But I also get shopping websites, hosting sites and click bank products. Some times I get chance to see some fun websites too...

BTW, this is not get paid to read emails, it is get paid to click [​IMG]

Thanks.
  6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

paid survey and affiliate marketing [​IMG]
  7. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

I would have to agree that affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online but like Newbie Shield said. It is all about hard work!
  8. garygoh

garygoh New Member

samueldarwin: Yes this niche is all about internet.
    Sometimes I would think that whether it is effective to advertise our site via PTC or PTR (paid to read) program. You see, most of the members (correct me, if I am wrong) of these type of programs are internet marketers or members like us who want to make money online.

Having said that, it is attractive to be a member of paid to read program because of the opportunity to build your team to earn referral commission in the long run without having you to work on it very hard.
  9. Jon Squirrel

Jon Squirrel New Member

Hey Vikramhjain,

The ideas above suggestions are all very good - but to echo Newbie Shield and TshirtFrank, if you want to get good and be serious about making money online then you need to work hard.

One thing that I would say about Newbie Shields cycle:

"By learning, researching, planning, implementing, monitoring, tweaking, re-implementing. Repeat."

Don't forget to take a break! You will be more productive if you have some sort of daily routine - you will be healthier and more human too... (as opposed to a zombie... like me in my early days!)

Taking a break also gives you fresh ideas too.

Anyway, it really depends on how serious you want to be - if it's just a little extra you can do surveys for money. If you're a little more serious, look into affiliate marketing - samuel darwin mentions websites and clickbank products and I agree. Then it's just a case of marketing these.

Good luck and keep visiting the forum!

JSq.

PS you don't need to spend loads of money - no matter what a sales page may tell you
  10. vikramhjain

vikramhjain Guest

Thk guy for important information you share with me.
  11. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

The best way to earn money online isn't the same for everyone, but each way contains common elements. So if your best way is Google AdSense, affiliate marketing, paid surveys, reading/clicking ads or emails, promoting ebooks, or something else, the common elements will include: "learning, researching, planning, implementing, monitoring, tweaking, re-implementing. Repeat."

Hermas
  12. gridellas

gridellas New Member

You must decide what you want to do. There are many options which have all been named here but you have to decide if you want to J-O-B or a your own business.

Affiliate marketing is a business while taking surveys is more of a job. There is a big difference and both ways demands different things.
  13. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello vikramhjain ,

It is a pleasure to meet you.

I agree with affiliate marketing being a fantastic way to make a living online.
    I personally am bored with physical products and the packaging and shipping.
    Article marketing seems the best way to begin because you learn to connect with your market and can easily these days create an optimized landing page, which sends your visitors to the product page.

Please remember the get rich quick offers are nonsense. You can learn Internet Marketing within a couple of months to begin with.

Have a great day!
    Victoria
  14. kymmyg

kymmyg New Member

I totally agree with Hermas (A8ch) that "learning, researching, planning, implementing, monitoring, tweaking, re-implementing. Repeat." is the best way to success. There is alot of very helpful imformation available that can assist in your make or break success, you just have to be willing to put in the time to find that niche area that suits you and the best way to do it.
  15. kyrash

kyrash New Member

There are so many ways to make money online, but the reason most fail is because they jump from one to the other without actually working a particular method long enough to kick start it.

And then when you have a method working you find a way to scale it upwards either by outsourcing while you rinse and repeat.
  16. nanlar

nanlar New Member

I think that whatever avenue you choose you still must baby it along as with anything else that you want to flourish. I have found that in my own instance the more time I can give to my endeavor the more success and gratification I realize.
  17. simplyg

simplyg New Member

I like affiliate marketing. But, I think, ultimately it's about creating your own product, creating your personalized and professional website and branding yourself. What I love about affiliate marketing is that by doing it, you learn a lot of the skills you will need later to launch your own products. It's an easier way to get started.

Best of luck!
  18. liveandprosper

liveandprosper New Member

I just got started with CCpro and have to get myself set up. However, there are people on my team making 30+ thousand a month. They are making this kind of money with CCpro and its system of Attraction marketing and affiliate marketing. It does work but it does also requires work just like every other business. I hope I can help anyone that is interested about learning internet marketing and making money online.
  19. lilware1

lilware1 New Member

Blogging is a great way to promote your shopping websites, hosting sites and click bank products also.
  20. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

There is tons of ways to make money online. Many people have already mentioned a few: affiliate marketing, freelancing, paid surveys, etc.

Though there is many ways to earn an income while working online, not everyone can do any form of money generating program.

If you are interested in making money online you have to do a bit of research and do your homework. You have to find out what works for you and what you will enjoy doing. This is the part where no other person can tell you what to do, it has to come out of you to learn that and find that out.