Which Opportunities Should You Trust?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sundown16, Feb 19, 2009.

1. sundown16

sundown16 New Member

This is a HUGE!!! question for anybody out there looking to
    make money on-line. All these so-called gurus promising you
    the world of riches. With all these sales pitches thrown at you,
    you do not know where to turn. This can be even more
    intimidating for newbies! That's why these forums are so
    vital as we can learn off each other. I just joined here, so I
    look forward to brainstorming with everybody!

till next time.....
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yes, I know what you mean. Bottom line is, some of those guys have been at it for years and are acting like it happened overnight.[​IMG]

Nevertheless, it is up to each individual to do their research to see what stuff is all about and to find the right trail for them... kinda like in the good ole' days of long ago if you wanted to go West and strike it rich... you HAD to get on the right trail to get you there...[​IMG]

(and there were some pretty hard knocks along the way, but suppose no one woulda dared to be brave????)
  3. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

I agree! learning how to be successful on the internet is a process not an overnight miracle. Once you find choose a path it still takes a lot of persistence and the willingness to hone your skills along the way.
  4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Agree with both of you.

Learning and putting in the effort are required for the success.
    Basically, do a research on the business opportunity that you think it is legitimate. Check with other forum members if they are making money from this opportunity.

Maybe i have wasted too much money and time, so i will always do my research and ask around. It will shorten the time and others are willing to share their experience with this opportunity with you.

Then it is up to you to decide.
  5. gridellas

gridellas New Member

Do your research can not be emphazied enough. That is vital if you are going to dodge all those scams. You made an excellent decision when joining this forum to find out what is out there. There are many good prospects to be found, just make sure you.................

Do your research.[​IMG]
  6. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

The real opportunity lies in owning your own assets. No matter which business you are involved with, build your own personal list. Have your own private website and brand yourself first.

Once you do this, be consistent in its promotion.

Then it is a matter of finding the right business riding the wave.
  7. samda

samda Member

Well you are correct about the gurus. In my view no one will share their success strategy so that the other person earns. This is number 1. Second one is, if some one says that the product is good, check whether he is an affiliate. If he is an affiliate don't believe that one. Now a days it is very difficult to segregate good from bad. It is almost like segregating milk from water.

What I would suggest is don't wait for opportunities, just creates your own....

All the best

8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Sundown,

You can check out a few forums and see what the consensus seems to be. You'll end up with around five or so forum-approved programs and each program can be investigated more closely by visiting the program site.

Conversely, you can minimize your chances of getting ripped off or taken by avoiding programs that sound too good to be true.

Spending some time investigating is an important exercise before purchasing most anything online.

~Newbie Shield~
  9. gillette

gillette New Member

Hi Sundown

I'm very new to all this, so just enjoying researching all the best possible ways to earn money at home on line as a long term possibility and not a short term quick fix, so I joined the forum to see what people are up to and what advice I can get

Obviously do your research and go with your gut.

As Newbie says, if it's too good to be true it probably is

Good luck [​IMG]