Which Program are you using?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Mkresge17, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Mkresge17

Mkresge17 New Member

Which money making programs are you currently using?
  2. cmartel

cmartel New Member

My head and common sense marketing. [​IMG]
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I am using a program called profit lance and so far i have learnt so much and made my money back but i must admit profits don't come over night.
  4. Casper

Casper New Member

Today I will be signing up with EDC.
  5. griffiths

griffiths New Member

Coastal Vacations!!!

As you can see Coastal is quite a popular thread on this site. And that is not by coincidence! Payouts from $1000- $9705 per sale and the vacations of a lifetime! It takes work just like anything else but the potential is exponential! I have been at it for about 6 months now and have experienced both the travel packages and business income. What else can I say... It's phenomenal!!
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Profit Lance
  7. aldanson

aldanson New Member

i use a few from the sites in my signature but now I just use my own marketing techniques.
  8. dreamy1

dreamy1 New Member

Right now I'm doing a lot of get paid to sites. I tend to stick with the free programs.
  9. Evdayenterprise

Evdayenterprise New Member

I am using the click cash secret....its the site in my sig.....I am going on my second week and i have almost made my money back which is good....with this i have purchased get visitors now. I havent seen any results from this but i hear it takes time so i am being patient [​IMG]
  10. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I am GDI all the way.
    I use free sites to market along with article marketing and word of mouth. I'm getting ready to start a paper campain in my area.

I am considering Niche marketing here real soon, it's one of the few things i haven't done yet. Anyone have a good starting point with this?
  11. pcwork

pcwork New Member

No off the shelf program, have developed my own techniques
  12. ssamekul

ssamekul New Member

I use GDI and Ultimate Wealth Package, Also Do a little affiliate marketing.
  13. Casper

Casper New Member

Quoting: ssamekulHey Guess What!! You Can Now Get Google Adwords Ads For Free - THIS IS NOT A JOKE! Don't be left behind. Learn More at : [Link removed - Admin] Thanks for the link that's fantastic I will be using that site with many others too promote my business.
  14. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Wealthy Affiliate has had the greatest impact on my online marketing career and is directly responsible for a good percentage of my online earnings.
  15. Emil_Iliev

Emil_Iliev New Member

I am GDI too.
    But i am using another way for advertisig, and it works with any MLM Business!
  16. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

I use Income For Beginners to make extra cash on the side without investing much time on my part.
  17. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Whatever you do, don't use Income for Beginners (I4B), it's a scam.

I just use my business, technology, and online skills. It takes a while to learn these things, but it's the only way to sustain a decent online income.

[​IMG]Newbie Shield[​IMG]
    The cold, hard truth
  18. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: ssamekulHey Guess What!! You Can Now Get Google Adwords Ads For Free - THIS IS NOT A JOKE! Don't be left behind. Learn More at : http://www.lukeanthoney.ws/

It's free after you pay $67.00
  19. sahmkate

sahmkate New Member

20. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Dear Newbie Shield,

I don't know where you get your information from, but I started using Income 4 Beginners a couple of weeks ago and have been doing quite well with it. Did you sign up for Income4Beginners and not do well? I would hope you had some personal experience with it before making broad statements about it being a "scam".

Practically every program every listed on this forum has been called a scam at one time or another. For example, some folks call Profit Lance a scam and others say its great. To each his own. We all need to find programs or products we are comfortable with - and it certainly won't be the same for everyone. Good luck to you in your search.