Which Search Engine Do You Prefer? Poll

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Hemjoe, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I use Google and always have done for everything,

Which Search Engine Do You Prefer?

Sorry if i have missed any out just select other and post here [​IMG]

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Mainly Google

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Google all the way! I rarely even visit the other search engines. On rare occassion, I'll use Yahoo, but that's about it.

4. simapr

simapr Member

I love Google!

5. Seth

Seth New Member

Majority GOOGLE

6. fatman

fatman New Member

For internet marketing purposes, I mostly use Google. But for personal/fun searches, I like to use Yahoo. The main reason for this is that I have a Yahoo homepage that has weather/email/other stuff right on it. Whenever I open the internet I can check the email I use for my famil and friends. I can use the search box right on the page if I want to look something up. But for IM searches, I tend to use Google since that's what most people use.

I will also add that for image searches, I also tend to favor Yahoo. It just seems more user friendly for some reason. However, over the last few months Flickr seems to be taking over the image searches for Yahoo....and lots of the image search results aren't even related.

7. gradyp

gradyp New Member

Mostly Google, though I do use others a bit as well. I used to use Altavista quite extensively a few years ago, but have since switched to Google.

I guess with Google bars everywhere, it makes it kind of easy to do, though with FIrefox, I can use just about any search engine from a drop down list.

Grady

8. paxkine

paxkine New Member

definitely google although ask.com does give some interesting results every now and then [​IMG]

9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Hemjoe,

Good poll topic. Google is my mainstay though I certainly use dozens of SEs and vertical directories every week.

Yahoo and MSN are valuable for getting listed though I haven't used them much for search for several years.

~Newbie Shield~

10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

This seems pretty one sided at the moment!

11. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

At least no one chose Google :D

12. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I prefer Google as I like the content.
    Have a prosperous day!
    Victoria

13. 040107

040107 Member

Google!

It seems to return what I'm looking for on the first page.

14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I think we can clearly conclude that Google seriously gets the members vote [​IMG]

15. candi

candi New Member

I think google has taken the top spot if there ever was a contest here. I go with google first, then yahoo and then anything else.

16. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Google has the most simplest interface and the page load is the fastest among all.

17. ridler2013

ridler2013 New Member

I always used google because it's the most accurate search engine... But right now I'm trying a new one which I can also earn from it!

18. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I think unless there is a dramatic change we have a clear winner LOL

19. lexylutzka

lexylutzka New Member

majority of us prefer google as it is easy to use and simple. haven't been using msn&yahoo for ages. But yahoo still remain the 1st search engine in the world(correct me if i'm wrong)

20. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

I use google first and then yahoo