Which search engine do you use?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by tmorrison, Jul 13, 2009.

1. pincpassion New Member

I use to do my searches in yahoo but since Google went to number one in Alexa, I changed to it. I check all of them to see where I am.
  2. shmeeko69 Member

The three best search engines are 1. google 2. google 3.google

Always direct your business activities towards that search engine,
    as it has about 70% of the market, the rest fight it out for the other 30% - need I say more.

Mark [IMG]
  3. neonguy528 New Member

Google without a doubt.
  4. anditucker New Member

google and big but bing has very nice filtering process rather then google
  5. baxterbaker New Member

I always prefer Google over all other search engines for its most accurate search results. Bing is also rising.
  6. jeffreysloe New Member

I use Google, but if they get into the SEO business, like some articles suggest, I will switch to Bing or Yahoo!
  7. Karen1 New Member

SEO offline and onpage optimization is considered to be one of the home based work. This process of optimization can done using most popular search engines like Google and Yahoo. Even I use Google and have been in the successful path.
  8. wrlawrence New Member

Google! It's also where I get the majority of my free traffic from to my website.
  9. BrytonTaylor New Member

like majority of you guyz i'm on google
  10. josaphlewis Guest

I am always prefer to Google, Google is the best search engine as compare to other search engine. google can give us to best and accurate result of our query as well as google can provide us a lots of services like google search, google map, lab, adsense, adword...
  11. KB24 Member

google!
  12. rohnsmith Guest

13. organic24 New Member

I use google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com, search.com, lycos.com, aol.com most of the time.

Also i use wiki also for biography.
  14. fixaprob New Member

Seo is a kind of internet marketing.with seo tips and policy you can get good position for your website.if you want to spread your business then seo is good option for it..
  15. Dcharles New Member

Google its the daddy..but i hared Facebook is coming out whit a search engine if they do it might be even bigger then Google
  16. mikecole62 New Member

1. Google
    2. Bing
    3. Yahoo
    They get 80 percent of the traffic. Look out for YouTube. No one thinks of it as a search engine but you can do searches on their. I saw figures that listed YouTube as the number 3 most searched site behind Google, and YES FaceBook.
  17. terah14 New Member

I use Google search engine because it gives mostly related results according to our keywords and keywords phrase. I also like the the google's more option very much for finding anything very related.
  18. mreese601 Member

I use google it is the number one site.
  19. Justine New Member

I use Google because of obvious reasons, mentioned here already [IMG]
  20. Elysium New Member

I'm a googler too.
    It always worked great for me.