Which search engine do you use?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by tmorrison, Jul 13, 2009.

1. harrisonsmith New Member

Google always.
  2. loner44 New Member

google and its regional variations. google is the default option pretty much but why not use other regional ones as well, esp if you are working in foreign markets where google is in some (yes rare but still) cases not even considered most popular search engine. russian yandex comes to mind here. research for your niche and get some more se's because if everyone picks only google - how are we going to get out of google monopoly then?
  3. chrisk824 New Member

I use Google.
  4. Multimastery New Member

For everyday search, I generally use Google. For comparison search like when I want to compare my rankings in different engines side by side, I use polycola.com
  5. kanonig New Member

I use Google, Yahoo and MSN but mostly Google.
  6. PeterFrosen New Member

Gooooooooooogle [IMG]
  7. yasser New Member

Google is my best. very easy to rank my websites there.
  8. PortableIncome New Member

Start Page is a search engine that does not keep track of your activity. It is ideal for those who believe the privacy is one of the foundations of freedom.
  9. bakana25 New Member

Google mostly, then Yahoo.
  10. jamess Member

Google is favorite and I think every SEO or any visitor will vote for this..
  11. vinnyqua New Member

Have always used google. I have heard google has search tricks that you can use in the search bar. If you google it im sure you can find a whole list of them.
  12. Google mainly for SEO.. but I do use Bing sometimes...