whirpool recall new hours post>??? anybody knows

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by tropicalbenzo, Mar 28, 2009.

1. cookiebakingmom

cookiebakingmom New Member

Tropical are they still posting whirlpool hours on Wednesdays? Now I can't remember which days to search for hours. [​IMG]
  2. cookiebakingmom

cookiebakingmom New Member

hours just went up for Wednesday and were gone before I could post this.
  3. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

ohhhh well i never have problem with my hours, cuz we share infor.with other agents ....
    And yeah they post hours on wednesday!
    good luck!
    i used to post here when the hours r ready but then i get tired ![​IMG]
    cuz notbody answer, so is better the other way!
  4. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have a question about the tru line, I just finished the training and while I passed all the test I am still a little confused about the creating an event part, do we have to document the name,# and all other info of every caller or just the ones that are escalated, in the examples it had people calling for policy questions that even if we answered we still made notes of it and marked it as closed. But at the end it said you did not have to document the info unless you escalated it, I am confused.
  5. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

well, u need to create an inccident for every little call, it doesnt matter how little, if cust, call u for store location , creat an inccident , custo. call to ask you what time it's create too, lolololol.
    you only escalate when u have a problem, if cust, didnt received a coupon, gift card problems, request XXX problems. and you always need to close the inccident, we dont leave it open NEVER, we onna have webinar for the rewards, today at 6pm ct and friday at 2pm....
    toy r us is not easy but u will get use to that by time.......REMEMBER ur first shift just grab 30m...u will see later why!!!!

good luck
  6. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Thanks, sounds complicated now but I am sure it will all make sense one day.
  7. mrhacking

mrhacking New Member

yeah JUST AFTER THEY POST TUESDAY MAYBE LIKE .... AFTER 30 OR 40 MINUT. THEY POST for wednesday!!!
    SORRY, LET SEE IF I SEE A NEW SHIFT for next week , I LET U KNOW HERE..... (4:00PM)EASTERN TIME PT!
  8. mrhacking

mrhacking New Member

hours post monday also for satrurday???