Who here actually works at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Farmer_Ted, May 30, 2007.

1. navakanth_goud

navakanth_goud New Member

iam 20 yr old guy frm india doing my graduation ....i want to some data entry jobs or typing jobs to earn my pocket money.plz tell me any such sites which really works....
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: Farmer_TedDoes anyone here actually work from home? I think it's a relatively small success rate that makes me feel like giving up haha. But w/e I've only been in it for a month

I work from home full time.
  3. rememberramu

rememberramu New Member

I don't know much about data entry jobs . But I am doing some good in ad sense . Today I earn $28.77 from ad sense . Its quite more than normal . I think ad sense is better than data entry jobs . It needs some effort at beginning but after successfully starting and getting some traffic It do not need much efforts . Then you can easily earn daily even if you can not give regular time . I have collected some of my experiences , tips ,tricks and secrets of ad sense earning . you can visit my site . you can detailed steps .
  4. yuyie

yuyie New Member

I newbie for work at home business.[​IMG]
  5. jseses

jseses New Member

I work at home full time now. I am a investment lawyer / financial advisor by trade. Although I liked my work, I hated having to put up with very rich arrogant idiots.

I made quite alot of money online with a home business opportunity. I took most of those earnings and put them into very good managed funds local and offshore, that give me some amazing returns. That alone has replaced my income and then some.

I still do some work for private clients, just to keep me busy and feeling alive. Plus I still run the internet biz.

Life is good! No more wage slaves right?
  6. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Yes, I do work from home and LOVE it! This is great for me and my family. Don't give up, anyone can work from home, you just have to be consistent. Giving up is not an option in my book. Good luck to you! [​IMG]
  7. Viajero Latino

Viajero Latino New Member

Working from home requires a high volume of self discipline. That is why maybe more then 90% of the people who begin a WAH venture quits or never makes any money.

In an MLM point of view the way I learned from one of my mentors is to not just try to sell the opportunity to anyone that breath. My goal should be to find leaders who would manage to work the business. Now once you build up a team of leaders that's when your business is going to sky rocket all of a sudden. I don't mean your going to get rich quick because the hardest part in this business is finding leaders to join your team.

In order to have good team members you also need to put in some work as well. I recommend you to be a responsible sponsor to avoid any member to regret working with you. Remember new people need to get trained do not neglect them nor any other team member. Look out for your team and your team will look out for you.

Now if there are more ideas out there that can add to this post I would gladly appreciate any elaboration. Please add your experiences as well, I am always welcome to any new ideas from professional network marketers.
  8. Monica

Monica New Member

I want to work from home...now!

Any good ideas?
  9. Diva Deb

Diva Deb New Member

I work from home - full time. I was/am an RN, have a BSN. I worked as a Nurse Educator then as an Organizational Development Consultant for a large hospital, and finally I found internet marketing.
    The road to success was somewhat long and definitely not a straight one, but I have finally found a few programs that work for me and things are going well.
    The internet world is entirely different from the "real" world. It's wonderful!!!
  10. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Monica......We have alot of great opportunities on this board. Check out people's signatures. You can start working from home now and be in profit mode very soon if you find the right opportunity. Good luck to you! [​IMG]
  11. moneymakerblogs

moneymakerblogs New Member

I am a full time student, finishing in a few months yay! But the entire time I have been working from home, a few hours every night and full time in the summer. I mostly work online and make some money with adsense and affiliate networks, and also with freelancing computer work. It's not much for now because school consumes a lot of my time but it keeps me going. Like CSGWAHM said, you will find a lot of opportunities and ideas by looking at people's sigs to see what they are doing.
  12. sandrab2k3

sandrab2k3 New Member

hi, im a stay at home mom and im new to the forum, and im looking for a legitimate work from home job or business to provide a good second income. Is there anyone here who works at home with a legitimate company who doesnt scam people.
  13. sandrab2k3

sandrab2k3 New Member

hi i went to mybus3000 website and it kinda sounds too good to be true. Honestly, does it really work?
  14. ProMarketer

ProMarketer New Member

I would fall into the catagory of those who work from home as well.

But that wasn't always the case. The experience in my last company was dismal even though it was one of the original MLM's...exactly 50 years old as of last year.

It wasn't until the transition to my present company where I experienced the success that we are all after in this industry. It all comes down to several factors that are ALL important.

1. The company structure
    2. Your team and it's leadership
    3. Is it a duplicatable system?
    4. The comp plan
    5. Timing
    6. And of course the products

Any opportunity lacking in any of these areas is a recipe for failure in my opinion. But to be fair, there are exceptions in every company. But who wants to take that risk?

Bob G.
  15. happymama

happymama New Member

I work from home, but I also work a full time job and raise two kids. I just waiting for the day when I can say good-by to my 40 hours word week. I only been in my work at home job for a little while, but I can see the great promise that it has, and I feel I will succeed. So I'm just waiting till my turns come, to be just a work at home mom.
  16. midavis

midavis New Member

I work at home now after being on the road traveling as a healthcare consultant. Money wise I miss the road but it's nothing like being home with family. Working at home can be a bit fustrating at times because the money can be slow and not as steady. Plus going from a job where I worked on the computer all day to taking customer service calls is a VERY BIG CHANGE!
  17. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I have been working from home for about 4 years. I sell on ebay and I just started completing surveys and offers online for a legitimate company. I received my first check last month.
  18. Cenay

Cenay New Member

You asked the question...
    Quoting: Farmer_TedDoes anyone here actually work from home? I think it's a relatively small success rate that makes me feel like giving up haha. But w/e I've only been in it for a month

Well, I work from home. I have a small office off the kitchen currently. Just a desk, two shelves and a printer. Been working from my home office since 1991. Only the last year or so has been "home based business" or network marketing, prior to that I was a contract programmer. All the "custom design work" went overseas, so I had to make some changes.

Can't EVER see myself getting another "j.o.b." in the corporate workplace again. Just too used to making my own schedule, doing what interests me and not having someone looking over my shoulder...
  19. technohive

technohive New Member

I also worked at home doing a lot of stuff like freelancing jobs. I think it was much easier considering that you could earn without leaving your home and your family.
  20. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I am a full time internet marketer. I was part time for 4 years and have been full time for one year. I used to get up at 4:00 a.m and work online before work and then again at night. Eventually I learned how to do affiliate marketing and built it into a full time income.