Who Is Making Money?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by didaventures, Sep 24, 2009.

1. shaun

shaun New Member

Exactly zedra71

people ...you will make mistakes ...just hurry up and make them so you can learn fom them.

Just get active and implement what you learn.
    You'll be amazed at how much attention/traffic content you post can generate...often i put some content somewhere and think nothing of it then the next thing i know its getting more attention than i want(people contacting me)
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

zedra71: You will not make any money or progress if you read all the e-books there is. Step 3 in Shauns post is very significant. Just do it. There will be ups and down's but it happen even in Brick and mauter businesses. Being skeptic all the time leads to being broke all the time. You will never know until you do. As they say the cloud will clear hence " Sunny DayS"
    Good words![​IMG]
  3. wojaar

wojaar New Member

didaventures: is only $100 a day
    ? [​IMG]
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Search Payment proof on search engines, you will find details of many people making money online.
  5. pcwork: Search Payment proof on search engines, you will find details of many people making money online
    How does a proof of making money look like?
  6. Shabaoth

Shabaoth New Member

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

I have been hit and miss for a few years, fell down a couple of holes, bought QUITE a few lies.... but I stuck with it, gleaned the good from even the scams, (because even a good conspiracy theory is founded in a kernel of truth), and I am doin' alright!
    I have seen a lot of forums degrade into nothing but ad farms, but THIS! This is genuine advice didadventures! Thank them for their forthrightness and HEED them, because they have just given you the keys to it all in ONE post!!!
    You are a lucky guy!
  7. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

It does take time & Perseverance & is definately
    a great business to be in.

I make a reasonable amount on internet marketing,
    but still rely on my trading too give me what I need
    to live on.

I'm building two websites at present & are both related
    & I have good domain names, in & very healthy
    marketplace & with good keywords in the title pages &
    hope to have it completed in about 10 days. This should
    increase my monthly income substantially.

All the best.

Mark [​IMG]
  8. Mark,
    let us know about your sites, we would like to see how succeseful marketing site look like.

GOOD LUCK![​IMG]
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Great lenses Mark.

(I starred and favorited them....[​IMG])
  10. jeremya23

jeremya23 New Member

Shaun you're right about step 3, just do it. I've been reading info for the last couple years and I'm just now starting to do something about it.
  11. shaun

shaun New Member

Good for you Jeremya23

Hey, Make sure you create a signature here that links to one of your sites. SOmeone could visit this site 12 months from now and see your posts and then click your link because they like what u have to say.
    Do the work once and get rewarded indefinitely.
    Thats the beautiful thing about the internet. Articles I wrote ages ago, some Id forgotten about, still drive traffic and leads to me...amazing really. When I did traditional MLM I had to say the same thing over and over...way too manual and I could never go back.
    So to the newbies out there again I say....DO IT ...put what you learn into action. Until you DO nothing happens.
    Regards
    Shaun
  12. Karin G

Karin G New Member

I am fairly new to this also. I have tried some that gave a webpage to promote, got the clickbank account, yada yada nothing. I am currently trying MOIS and have already started to learn the one thing the others DIDN'T tell me. How to advertise a site. As a newbie that was my stumbling block. I understand marketing but online marketing is completely different. If you don't know how to get searched, your ads are worthless.
  13. shaun

shaun New Member

Hi Karin

Promote YOU. Promote YOURSELF and YOUR brand and the sales will follow !!
  14. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Hi Karin

Your spot on about your promotional comment.

You can have the best webste & products in the
    marketplace, but If you don't promote it correctly,
    then your wasting your time.

I would rather have a mediocre website & products,
    but have the neccessary skills to promote the business
    properly & maximise profit potential.

WEBSITE -PRODUCTS - TRAFFIC - SALES - ?????? - [​IMG]

All the Best

Mark [​IMG]
  15. JoelCowen

JoelCowen New Member

What always seems interesting to me is how we compare ourselves to others. We always seem to ask others "how much money do you make?" I think the correct question is HOW did you get to where you are?

The 30daychallenge is a great starting point. You can also do affiliate marketing, online network marketing, and many more.

Everyone is different, it comes down to how bad you want it.

Joel
  16. yasser

yasser New Member

didaventures: I'm wondering if everyone is just lying about making the money they make because I see posts all over the place about members saying they make all this money and then other posts by them saying they never made a dime.

I make a decent income selling on ebay and i am an ebay powerseller.[​IMG]
  17. choon01

choon01 New Member

For those who are always procrastinating... Listening to someone like tony robbin..you'll be amazed... I've always had the programs , tools, and the knowlege and ideas ...is all over the internet, but never really took the action to do anything about it. But now I'm taking action.. Search it up on youtube..tony robbin.. You'll be glad you did. It help me to get started..it will help you too!
  18. choon01

choon01 New Member

JoelCowen: What always seems interesting to me is how we compare ourselves to others. We always seem to ask others "how much money do you make?" I think the correct question is HOW did you get to where you are?
    I just simply wanted to say that this is one of the question I will never ask my upline or sponsor. You simply want to know what they are doing to get where they are, not how much money they make...true! that it basically comes down to how hard and how far you are willing to go with this..dedication and beliving... Simply Take action is the key to your success
  19. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

Hi didaventures,

The thirtydaychallenge.com is excellent. I've gone through the course for the last two years.

Another free course is at affilorama.com.

Making money on the internet takes time...lots to learn...lots of scams...but, there is money out there.
  20. zedra71

zedra71 New Member

Read all the e-books and buy all you want but guest what most of whats written in them are found right here in the forums. You all can come here and get it for free. Some are good at reading but to put what they read into action might be difficult. "Action speaks louder than words". Never heard the term "read me the money" I am more familiar with " Show me the money". Hence take action and you will get results!.

Regards