Why can't we have a Buy and Sell Section?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by suresh, Dec 17, 2007.

1. suresh

suresh New Member

Dear Moderators/Members,

I think it's important to have a "Buy and Sell" Section, due to the following advantages.

#1 As we're all in the same boat, so to speak, it'll be easy for us to understand each other's needs.

#2 Buying from one of the members here is far better than buying from a stranger from another website.

#3 We will be dealing with each other as friends, not as cutomers and merchants.

#4 Refund will be as painless as possible, because we're all friends. Contrast this with other options, where you have to practically 'fight' for a refund.

#5 Let's face it, there are many people here who'd love to have certain ebooks or software, but are in no position to buy them due to the high price. A trading section here can resolve such problems, making these items easily affordable (even free) to the poorest.

Sure there must be demerits, but the advantages clearly outweigh them. I hope moderators can consider my suggestion.

Warmly,
    Suresh
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Moderator will have to add an iTrader system, it can take a lot of time to have it set up
  3. makingbills1021

makingbills1021 New Member

Yea... great idea. That would be nice. I need to exchange e-currency for paypal, but don't want to go through a merchant.

Have a great day! -Edward Brown
  4. justinack

justinack New Member

Thats one of the reasons I stopped coming to this forum often people would post about wanting some kind of service like text links, article writing etc I'd post a link and bam it would get deleted so I have been hanging out at dp instead.

If this forum had a buy and sell it would be great and a benefit to all users. I see three posts today alone I could offer help or services too but cant because of the forum rules.

I own a content creation site and a website promotion site yet I cant put these urls in a post
  5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

justinack: Thats one of the reasons I stopped coming to this forum often people would post about wanting some kind of service like text links, article writing etc I'd post a link and bam it would get deleted so I have been hanging out at dp instead.

Please, this is Work at Home Forum and not DP. If you like DP, then you can well hang in there. I'm sorry for being blunt but each forum has it's own USP and you cannot compare this to that.

justinack: I see three posts today alone I could offer help or services too but cant because of the forum rules.

I own a content creation site and a website promotion site yet I cant put these urls in a post

You have signatures for that. If can post relevant advice, members will naturally see the links in your signature and follow it if required. There is no need to explicitly pitch your services. And in fact, many experienced members would agree, the former way converts much better that the latter.