Why Cooperative Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by westfam11, Aug 14, 2008.

1. westfam11

westfam11 Member

SIX BENEFITS OF COOPERATIVE MARKETING:

1) You are able to purchase customers and you receive commission
    rights for life.

2) Sometimes your customers refer their family and friends and
    then they become your customers.

3) The Company works to sell the products for you. They send
    out 18 mailings a year to the customers and when they purchase
    you receive the commission.

4) Some of the customers do end up becoming Business Associates.

5) It makes team building easier. You don't have to sponsor, just
    buy customers.

6) Superior Team Retention. Why would you quit when you have
    1-5 above.

Becky
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Is this open worldwide?
  3. annadenise

annadenise Member

This thread is on Cooperative Marketing in general. That being said, I know of only one company with a cooperative marketing model that works.

Trivita, for example, they could spend $1 Million or more of their own money to advertise in a local market like Dallas. They would have to make a lot of sales from their TV and Radio advertising before they had their money back and made a profit, and before they could advertise again elsewhere.

By partnering with its business affiliates and letting them share in the profits, the company uses the money that is spent to buy customers in order to pay for their advertising costs. So instead of spending millions of dollars of their own money for advertising, they use our money and are able to do a lot more advertising in many markets across the United States and Canada. It's brilliant because they can grow their business at a much faster rate without spending their own money.

The company then is also responsible for all the follow up with customers.

This is the best of the best - we have the company doing most of the work for us. That's it.
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

pcwork: Is this open worldwide?

Hi pcwork,

This model they are describing used by Trivita is only available in the US and Canada at the moment. I think they are also opening up to Mexico if I remember correctly, but it is not worldwide by any stretch.
  5. annadenise

annadenise Member

happywife: Hi pcwork,

This model they are describing used by Trivita is only available in the US and Canada at the moment. I think they are also opening up to Mexico if I remember correctly, but it is not worldwide by any stretch
    We have members doing very well that are from other countries, but the method for handling this is done on an individual basis and not posted publically.
  6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

annadenise: We have members doing very well that are from other countries, but the method for handling this is done on an individual basis and not posted publically.
    Yes, I realize that since I am a member of Trivita and live in Australia. However, they only market to North America, not worldwide. [​IMG]
  7. dayspring2

dayspring2 New Member

Hi Annadenise,

I did not know that TriVita had any special program for members outside of USA or Canada. I have a friend who lives in Poland who might be interested in joining. Do you have to email support at TriVita or do they have a special link?

Thanks, Lee
  8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

FYI, Trivita will be open in Australia in October, 2010.

Becky