Why did you join ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by teydean, Jul 3, 2008.

1. teydean

teydean New Member

ASD seems to be one of the hottest topics these days. I would love to hear the reason(s) why so many of you have joined and put your hard earned money into this program.

[Poll added - Admin]
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Great question and easily answered.

Because I can really make money online with ASD

Because I get to advertise my business too

Because I like the Founder's business model - of integrity and success which is practised not preached

Because I want to promote a company that is legal, ethical and profitable to my referrals and friends - not some here today gone tomorrow scam or an mlm that will fill there garage up with unwanted overpriced goods!

And most of all - because it is about as far away from the cynical opportunist internet marketing world as you can get on the internet.

It is a programm that was designed for everyone with an internet connection and not with the internet marketing world in mind!!!!

Well you did ask!! LOL

Jenny
  3. psierra

psierra New Member

Because it works!
  4. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

I agree...I was very hesitant to sign up at first for this company. I mean, I do agree about all the needs to upgrade the website to proffesional and fix all these current problems within customer services and accounting. But I wil say, I am making about 50 dollars a day...and know people personally who are making almost 1,000 a day. I hope it lasts for a long time!
  5. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I joined ASD because it is similar as far as daily cash earned as another program I am in called 10dollarswonder. I now have two cash cows that earn cash everyday for me. Although I don't have to visit any websites with 10DW I still earn a minimum of 1% everyday for every $10 ad package I purchase. Same here with ASD. I like ASD's business model despite all the problems I had with them when I first joined..but because they did finally fix it after a month, and I didn't "lose" my money, I'll know to use another means of purchasing any future ad packages. Right now I'm just rolling over my profits into ad packages when I reach $10. Overall I'm all for opportunities that you can actually see a profit and not have to work your butt off having to get referrals or spend a fortune to see it. That's why I love both of these opportunities.
  6. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Good question. Simple greed I guess! And it seemed exciting! And I get to market my web site (which I am now focusing on rebulding and revamping!). It seemed illogical NOT to participate in it!!
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Profit.
  8. brt

brt New Member

I joined ASD mainly due to the profit potential but what made a big difference between this opportunity and a lot of the others out there is the integrity and accomplishments of the founder and president.

To cap it off I was making money on the third day and hadn't sponsored a single person yet.

[​IMG]
  9. jjj35610

jjj35610 New Member

My main reason for joining was 1st to supplement my income and then hopefully have this thing exceed my current income at AT&T. So far I am really encouraged that I made a profit after only my 1st day implementing the system and that's without having to refer anyone. I am really looking forward to making this thing work. Best of success to all.
  10. annadenise

annadenise Member

Profit to assist with mother's ALF costs and to purchase extra customers in my primary business.
  11. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I joined because it's a great way to advertise your businesses and to earn a REBATE plus bonuses on your AD PACKAGES!!

And like Denise who is my sponsor I will use the profits/rebates to purchase customers in my Trivita business!

It just makes good business sense to get rebates on your advertising packages!!

You can start with ad packages as little as $10.00.....

Terri