Why Do People Post Stupid Ads to Stupid Sites...?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Mr Michael, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Mr Michael

Mr Michael New Member

I mean, it's a little aggravating to be bombarded with all kinds of claims that could possibly be of interest to you & a million other people...

Those who are marketing some kind of product or service online need to realize that most people know what they want so it would be better to present what they are offering and just let people who want it to take it, you feel me...?
  2. koolgizmo

koolgizmo New Member

I think mostly because most of them are trying to make money right away. I usally click away when I see to many ads on one site or some kind of flashy ad that says I could make a million bucks with a few clicks. I think it's because they don't know how to give value to their visitors. In most cases they probably lose more vistors than they can gain. They need to focus more on how they can contribute their services to the vistor and worry less about who their next victims are going to be.
  3. kedharnathreddy

kedharnathreddy New Member

I think mostly because most of them are trying to make money right away. I usally click away when I see to many ads on one site or some kind of flashy ad that says I could make a million bucks with a few clicks. I think it's because they don't know how to give value to their visitors. In most cases they probably lose more vistors than they can gain. They need to focus more on how they can contribute their services to the vistor and worry less about who their next victims are going to be.
  4. katereber

katereber New Member

kedharnathreddy: I think mostly because most of them are trying to make money right away. I usally click away when I see to many ads on one site or some kind of flashy ad that says I could make a million bucks with a few clicks. I think it's because they don't know how to give value to their visitors. In most cases they probably lose more vistors than they can gain. They need to focus more on how they can contribute their services to the vistor and worry less about who their next victims are going to be.
    Definitely yes, actually It's a turn off to the visitors on that site if too many advertisement and pop ups.. I am totally disagree with that marketing strategy.. It's useless sometimes to get more traffic on your website.