*Why I Like This Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Romando, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Romando

Romando New Member

This forum has a friendly vibe compared to others I have been to. I'm looking forward to sharing some helpful tips. Thanks guys & gals![​IMG]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Romando! Looking forward to hearing from ya.[​IMG]

3. Romando

Romando New Member

mountainmom5: Welcome Romando! Looking forward to hearing from ya.
    Thanks!

4. norppa1

norppa1 New Member

I also joined here for almost same reasons than Romando. I want to learn good tips how to earn some extra money and how earning with internet works : ) I'm quite newbie. I'm just started with PTC.

Have you any good tips how I should continue?

5. katereber

katereber New Member

Hi, i also enjoy this forum.. I'm so glad to be part of this site, thanks to all.. I hope i can meet more friends here.. Thank you work at home forum..

6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

norppa1: I also joined here for almost same reasons than Romando. I want to learn good tips how to earn some extra money and how earning with internet works : ) I'm quite newbie. I'm just started with PTC.

Have you any good tips how I should continue?
    Probably the easiest and safest way to earn income on the internet is to learn about affiliate marketing - that's earning commissions on sales from promoting other people's products. There is no need to create, purchase, or ship your own products.

That cuts the risk and investment down to a very negligible amount. You can create a successful online business earning regular income for as little as $25-30 per month. You'll never do that offline. [​IMG]

In my opinion, the best way to do this is through creating a website about a specific niche topic - preferably one that you are already interested in or knowledgeable about - even if it is something fun, like a hobby, sport, or other special interest.

It's definitely work/effort, but it is no longer as difficult as many people would naturally assume because of the wonderful resources we have available to us these days - programs like SBI that have all the tools and instructions integrated in such a way that you are pretty much guaranteed success if you can follow instructions and put in the effort.

For me, it turned out to be a lot more like fun than work - still pinch myself sometimes that I am making more money online than I ever did offline. Amazing and a real blessing!

All the best to you,
    Angie

7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

katereber: Hi, i also enjoy this forum.. I'm so glad to be part of this site, thanks to all.. I hope i can meet more friends here.. Thank you work at home forum..

Hi Kate,

Glad to have you along as well. Hope you benefit by being here as well as provide inspiration for others.

Blessings,
    Angie

8. katereber

katereber New Member

Hi Angie,
    Good day to you, thanks for replying to my post.. I'll be more happier to share some inspirational post for others..

Again thank you..
    Have a great day..

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

i love this forum too. Welcome.