Why is everyone so scared?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by melodee, Mar 1, 2015.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, it is all about giving to receive in this world, those who give the most, get the most in return, as in sales.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  2. Pooja Sharma

Pooja Sharma New Member

Yeah this could be the reason. Me too get suspicious about work from home sites and never had any experience as I have had heard lots of scam stories. You can convince others by your sites previous or old users reviews. Make your users put their experiences in sites review.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  3. gypsy639

gypsy639 New Member

A thought. I found that recruiting in the "newby" market will almost always generate the scam response. Most of the people shouting scam wouldn't know a scam from a genuine bizopp. Therefore, I avoid fishing in that pond. My recruiting efforts are directed at the experienced marketer, exclusively. Occasionally I will be questioned about company details, and I have a package perpared for just such a moment.

Another thought is to direct your prospect to Google your company. I find most, if not all negative comments about any company come from people doing negative "reviews" only to close their review with a pitch for their own company.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Exactly, couldn't agree more, those who have already been scammed and have lived and learned are the best prospects. So many who are afraid of being scammed are the ultimate procrastinators, so don't bother, those who cannot pull the trigger are worthless and will never be productive. Just a fact of life, you have to be in it to win it, and no one has every seen success without first experiencing failure, they go hand and hand as I have learned. So the sooner you get the failures behind you, the sooner you will experience success in the future. It is not just about an experienced marketer, it is about a seasoned marketer you want to focus on, those who know how to make a decision after doing their due diligence.

And as to those who promote their businesses by posting scam reviews to catch the newbies looking for the lowdown on a company, these people are the lowest of the low in my book. If you have to put down others to sell your deal, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, doesn't get anymore slimmy than this. I could name hundreds who play this scam review SCAM, and that is what it is, a SCAM, so for those who don't already know this strategy, if you see a negative review and person then pitches another deal, RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY, they are the SCAMMERS in my opinion. It is disgusting to see how many are now using this low life tactic, and the sad fact is, as I have stated many times, these negative reviews are all worthless, total lies, totally misleading if not liable for spreading lies. So stay away from these fake scam reviews which sadly come up in organic search more and more these days.

Success to all,

5. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

I blame the Chinese zodiac. It's now the year of the sheep and people are worried about getting fleeced.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  6. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

Funny!! That's a great one, Russell.

7. camohit

camohit New Member

Find your prospects in the targeted Market. When the wavelength between two persons matches, there's more chances of successful business relations. It takes time to form a particular mindset. If people doubt Internet Marketing or Network Marketing for that matter, its highly unlikely they will become serious even if they join you and no business can be successful if done as a time pass. I suggest do NOT waste time on them, be available to answer their questions if they show interest but again, do NOT waste your precious time on them. You do not need to convince anyone to fill their pockets.
    Rather advertise your offer at the right place, where people have the mindset that matches or is close to yours. You will earn fast and become more confident then. And who knows watching your success the people who doubt you will attract to you themselves!